Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Born this way ball chile DVD ?

gagamonster152

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Same, i'm donating for the spanish show. It was the night that changed my life

We should do a poll of people interested in donating and which show they're donating for @ChicaSkasjust so we can focus on getting at least one of those shows (if the guy answers)

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

johnmonster
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

We should do a poll of people interested in donating and which show they're donating for @ChicaSkasjust so we can focus on getting at least one of those shows (if the guy answers)

That’s a great idea. We also need PROOF OF EXISTENCE and quality beforehand. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

andy232000

If that other guy can prove that the footage they have is legit the footage from the video feed, I would pay SO much money too. 

On another note, I know this is my impatience taking as I get that its christmas and people work and such, but come on like we should've at least have gotten proof that Ale Nova has AT LEAST began uploading. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
4 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

If that other guy can prove that the footage they have is legit the footage from the video feed, I would pay SO much money too. 

On another note, I know this is my impatience taking as I get that its christmas and people work and such, but come on like we should've at least have gotten proof that Ale Nova has AT LEAST began uploading. 

I know I am balancing my anxiety and a healthy dose of "well, I did make him wait over 1 year between payments " and "well, he did say he needed some time."

Soooooo.... I just sent him a gentle reminder. 

*squishes anxiety down* 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 6

ChicaSkas
19 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yes,  let me sigh a relief over Chile when we have it and then we can go from there. But I don't want to take a penny from anyone until 

1. I have actually confirmed that he will speak to me and not block me, he blocked the young ggder.

2. We get a snippet to analyze. This guy is in the USA and his first language will be English so I can communicate nuance and assurances better 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 6

XNightmareFuntimeX
4 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:
5 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yeah! If the footage is legit, we should see it, because I assume they came with the soundboard, so if we buy the Gaga puking one, we will be losing because we won't have the full audio of her singing, and as one of the people mentioned, they didn't put the shots of her puking on the screens, so we will probably see random shots of the stage during TEOG.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
48 minutes ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

Yeah! If the footage is legit, we should see it, because I assume they came with the soundboard, so if we buy the Gaga puking one, we will be losing because we won't have the full audio of her singing, and as one of the people mentioned, they didn't put the shots of her puking on the screens, so we will probably see random shots of the stage during TEOG.

Eeeekkkkk I don't want to hear her puking 

XNightmareFuntimeX
22 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Eeeekkkkk I don't want to hear her puking 

She took the microphone away from her mouth, and in the Chile show, she did the same when she asked a fan their age, and it was almost unhearable, so you are safe :ally:

Edited by XNightmareFuntimeX
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

2 things happening here:

1. We just raised money to buy a 26 gig piece of raw footage from the 2012 Chilean BTWB shot by 2 cameramen in the crowd from a central sound area. The 26 gigs is raw unedited footage of the entire show. This is the HD version of the 4 gig one on YT right now. That is what we paid for. The man, Alenova Films, is sending me the 26 gig file AND the 4 gig file. To do what we want with. To clarify,  this footage is FAN shot. We are buying it from the 1 of the 2 men who shot it.

2. A ggder sent me contact info of a Videographer in the USA that has even better footage. He wants $2000 a copy but he has 3 BTWB in full (each file approx 650 gigabytes each) now this footage is the REAL DEAL and would have played over the screens. 

Amsterdam, Vienna, and Spain.

However, my efforts to reach him have not worked yet.

So those are the 2 things happening. 

I'm curious about this guy - and in particular in addition to BTWB do we know if he has artRAVE? I know techinally already have 2 good quality artRAVE shows, but getting one of the earlier shows of the tour while Fashion was still in or before PARTYNAUSEOUS was changed would be so slay.

• Love 2

ChicaSkas
2 minutes ago, Lighter said:

gaga please save us and release those professional recordings from your hard drive:messga:

Bahahahhaa :lmao: I WISH 

ChicaSkas
14 minutes ago, Lighter said:

does it exist tho, i heard a rumor they recorded the france show

which France show

KURUSHITOVSKA
4 hours ago, XNightmareFuntimeX said:

The screens during TEOG were showing Gaga and the dancer, Gaga played it well so nobody saw. Marry The Night was shortened, that's the only thing

Edited by KURUSHITOVSKA
ÂżQuĂŠ currĂ­culum tiene ĂŠsta tarĂĄntula?
  • Thanks 1