Jump to content
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race UK [Season 4 - 22 Sept 22)


Featured Posts

AUARAOFSHEISSE
33 minutes ago, weed said:

I can't find the reference for Peppa's pink look (like an exact copy) and it's killing me lmao idk what to google to find it 

It was mr blobby 

he’s terrifying :cryga:

Ba ba babble on
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • bionic

    19

  • Levine

    9

  • weed

    8

  • phantasmas

    5

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here we go again girlies. Start your engines!

S7 vibes, full of fashion queens but every week is a comedy acting challenge

12 minutes ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

It was mr blobby 

he’s terrifying :cryga:

ahaha noooo not the BBC reference but the fashion look, I swear I have seen it before with the long thick fingers and neon pink and green look :nooo: but I can't find it anywhere. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
bionic
4 hours ago, weed said:

ahaha noooo not the BBC reference but the fashion look, I swear I have seen it before with the long thick fingers and neon pink and green look :nooo: but I can't find it anywhere. 

Did she say it was club kid inspired or was that Danny Beard

buy bionic
Link to post
Share on other sites
phantasmas
6 hours ago, weed said:

I can't find the reference for Peppa's pink look (like an exact copy) and it's killing me lmao idk what to google to find it 

the designer is Eda Yorulmazoğlu 

Blu Hydrangea wore a similar outfit on UKvsTW

hope that helps! 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, phantasmas said:

the designer is Eda Yorulmazoğlu 

Blu Hydrangea wore a similar outfit on UKvsTW

hope that helps! 

I must be having some weird deja vu lmao that look might be what I'm thinking of but I distinctly remember long thick pink fingers lmaooaoa

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
tomsches

I don’t know their names yet but the one with the rainbow thing in the back should have gone gone for that look alone. What was that? That must have been one the worst looks in herstory!

other than that I kind of like everybody. I think my favorite is black pepper and Danny beard 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Starlet’s entrance look…

Chefs Kiss Yummy In My Tummy GIF by Nick Jonas

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
bionic
4 hours ago, Flippy said:

Starlet’s entrance look…

Chefs Kiss Yummy In My Tummy GIF by Nick Jonas

Ru was right to praise it. I think it probably saved her from BTM this weeek

buy bionic
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche

What a great cast :giveup: I really had no idea what to expect from most of them but I liked all of them almost (except a couple of them, one of which went home :billie:)

The top 3 was correct (personally would have put Cheddar in the top instead of Starlet because her first look was stronger, but I'm not really mad at that) and either of them could have won honestly, but I'm glad Peppa got it. I love her looks and her personality, she's just so gorgeous and fun. I did think Sminty would win because her looks were stunning + Peppa's headpiece falling off, but I'm glad they didn't make a huge deal out of it. 

The bottom 3 was weird however... Dakota didn't serve amazing looks but she was cute and should have been safe instead of Pixie Polite, her first look was whatever and the second one was TRAGIC, idk how they let that pass. The lipsync should have been Just May vs. Copper Top instead of Dakota because Copper's first look was meh and she didn't present it well and her second one was just bad. Idc about the message (i'm SO tired of them giving bad looks a pass because they contain a 'message') and the look overall was not it. 

But anyway, good start of the season. This first challenge is always all over the place imo and these runways categories were not great (BBC 100? come on...), but still they served! Can't wait for next week's episode with FKA Twigs :giveup:

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS COMING
Link to post
Share on other sites
bionic
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

Idc about the message (i'm SO tired of them giving bad looks a pass because they contain a 'message') and the look overall was not it. 

Right? Where is this kind of forgivingness from Ru each time any time an aboriginal queen wears an anti-colonialism message on Drag Race Down Under?

buy bionic
Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

Right? Where is this kind of forgivingness from Ru each time any time an aboriginal queen wears an anti-colonialism message on Drag Race Down Under?

I honestly haven't seen DU so idk what you're referring to, but I know that in Canada's final episode, Halal Bae's returning look was edited to delete parts of her message about Palestine. Like, if you're gonna go nuts about messages, either treat them all the same or just stop giving them a spotlight idk. Admittedly, Halal's look was also bad, but they should have just shown the whole thing just like Copper's f*g moment if that's what they want the show to be about. 

  

Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS COMING
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
AndiGaga

What do we think about the first elimination?

I was honestly happy to see Just May go, she gave me... nothing 😅 didnt find her funny, nor refreshing or pretty.

And telling the Judges that youre Make Up Skills are very limited on day 1 was not very smart. And her lip sync was horrible.

In the end she even said her lip sync skills are limited to, i mean wtf? 😅😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
bionic
2 hours ago, AndiGaga said:

What do we think about the first elimination?

I was honestly happy to see Just May go, she gave me... nothing 😅 didnt find her funny, nor refreshing or pretty.

And telling the Judges that youre Make Up Skills are very limited on day 1 was not very smart. And her lip sync was horrible.

In the end she even said her lip sync skills are limited to, i mean wtf? 😅😂

She gave up on the lip sync the moment it began. She spent so much of the performance literally cheering on Dakota or pointing to Dakota or making jokey references to how much better she was doing. It was sad to see. Almost as bad as Charlie Hides.

I feel sorry for her because she didn't hit the ground running, got knocked back pretty quickly by the other queens after her entrance, and when the first week's challenges are totally subjective and have no clear criteria its impossible to pick yourself up.

buy bionic
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...