Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race UK [Season 4 - 22 Sept 22)

bionic

Featured Posts

bionic

This rusical was trash because it was not capable of being an even playing field. Baby and Jonbers had tiny roles which were judged by totally different criteria to the others. Black Peppa constantly missed the words and was SAFE??? Le Fil gave exactly what they asked for and was told she didn't do enough... but you wrote the script, you choreographed the routines...

This season is like watching season 6 again but there's two Bianca Del Rios. Its not much fun viewing when the top2 is so evident.

buy bionic

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndiGaga

This episode was EVERYTHING

Easily the best Episode this season and one of the best in UKs history

The rusical was perfection, the runway was incredible, it had the reading mini challenge in it, the lip sync was woooonderful and it had a crazy plottwist

To add: the guest judge was sooo nice i looved her

And omfg i LOVE DAKOTA 

37 minutes ago, mwjuell91 said:

baby is so annoying. That attitude is just not it.

Sorry, what attitude? Going through mental health issues and respectfully bowing out? Lol

Danny absolutely killed this week though, fab episdoe

Emigrante
2 hours ago, bionic said:

This rusical was trash because it was not capable of being an even playing field. Baby and Jonbers had tiny roles which were judged by totally different criteria to the others. Black Peppa constantly missed the words and was SAFE??? Le Fil gave exactly what they asked for and was told she didn't do enough... but you wrote the script, you choreographed the routines...

This season is like watching season 6 again but there's two Bianca Del Rios. Its not much fun viewing when the top2 is so evident.

Who do you have in mind talking about two Biancas?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

I'm so relieved this season is a return to form for the UK after last year's mess... This was such a great episode! Everyone did such a great job, I love Drag Race best when it's a showcase of genuine talent.

It took a few episodes for me to warm up to them, but Danny Beard has now really won me over. Runways aside, I'm still waiting for Cheddar to really wow me? She's serving... competence and professionalism. 

Le Fil and Jonbers are hopefully next to go and then it's a really strong Top 5. 

mwjuell91
9 hours ago, Joshie said:

Sorry, what attitude? Going through mental health issues and respectfully bowing out? Lol

Danny absolutely killed this week though, fab episdoe

I posted this halfway through the episode ! LOL. It all made sense in the end, she was just too insecure.

Levine

I'm watching it right now and I'm at the lipsync. If this is not a double shantay I'm gonna scream, let' see...omg what is happening OMG? Oh I'm so sorry for Baby, but if that was right for her then I'm happy for her and I hope at this time she's at a better place.

The episode was great, they all did a great job and I'm actually convinced that if Baby wouldn't have eliminated herself, that would have been a double shantay. Surprised by Dakota in the lipsync, she slayed the house down boots yas mama.

But yes, in general this season is boring because Danny is another Vivienne/Lawrence...let's see if someone can beat her because right now she's the front runner for me. 

AndiGaga
28 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

pls, no more partner or group challenges! I need to see my gurl Peppa shine on her own :crossed:

Next is snatch gaaaame

AURAOFSHEISSE
6 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Next is snatch gaaaame

Oh God, I hope Dakota pulls thruuu:pray:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Archived