• The Fame Ball
    • The Monster Ball
    • The Born This Way Ball
    • artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball
    • The Joanne World Tour
    • The Chromatica Ball

Featured Posts

PartySick

Excluding residencies and the C2C tour, which tour do you think is Gaga's strongest? And by what metric?

Personally, I vote for the Joanne World Tour.

Pros:

- The visuals and interludes were stunning
- The outfits were thematic and stylish
- Her vocals were at a high point
- The stage design was unlike anything I've seen before. The dynamic tilting main stage, the smaller stages that raised and fell, and the suspended bridges that doubled as screens between songs, the show itself looked like it was a living, breathing creature.

Cons:

- The setlist wasn't as cohesive as it could have been.
- It was the first tour since The Fame Ball where some songs were left out of the show (every song from TFM, BTW, and AP were performed at their respective tours at one point).
- The dynamic stage, while impressive, also limited setlist flexibility so while every other tour evolved from the first date to the last, the JWT was pretty much the same show each time barring a few acapella segments and special performances at the piano (like Grigio Girls).
- Not sure whether or not this should count against it/Gaga but the last set of dates were cancelled.
- There was no return to the narrative style fans loved from TMB and the BTWB

đŸ–€

Space Cowboy

Should’ve been recorded  :fthis: I wonder if we’ll ever see the btwb/ARTPOP creation/hip surgery footage one day

Gagaism

For the fans and a very GAGA whole experience at her peak at that time is BTWB.

Technically if you consider all improvements on her performance, dancing and singing skills plus the show as a whole (flow, cohesiveness, visuals and etc) so is Chromatica Ball definitely.

The BTW Ball had the most impressive set design. The most iconic will always be Monster Ball, I mean, we had an HBO Special and all.

I loved how creative ArtRave and Joanne tours were, but in terms of showmanship... Chromatica Ball is Gaga's best, to me.

She seems so much more centered, present, mature, passionate, strong. And thematically, it was really really clean and well conceived. It should have had more dates tho.

Monstermilo

CBT is her cleanest and best tour

BTWB, as iconic as it was, looked very cheap and though i loved the concept of the castle, in hindsight, it seemed like something u would find at disneyland, not to mention she was in so much pain during this tour, so the dancing was terrible and she was just overall not in a good place physically. i remember videos of her throwing up during EOG during the dance break. 

chromatica has huge screens so everyone can see, the choreo is tight, gaga is in tip top shape and you can tell shes in her zone. gaga being healthy really shows because her stamina during this tour is unmatched. 

as far as the stage, i think joanne wt had the best stage.

TEANUS

Born This Way Ball with The Chromatica Ball as a close second and JWT third. All of these shows are GOD tier 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

AlabasterBones

Was a toss up between TMB2.0 & BTWBall, but BTWBall just about snagged it. I honestly had the time of my life at ArtRave too tho, I have very happy memories of the 2 ArtRave shows I went to.

JWT was actually AMAZING too. Way better than I expected. I kinda fell out of love with Gaga during that era and I remember me & my bf contemplating selling the tickets but being SO happy we went cause it was soooo fun.

TCB was also great too but honestly I just had more fun at the others. TCB ranks last for me TBH. Now, I don’t know if it’s because it’s the first LG concert I sat for and was quite far away from the stage or what, but for me it honestly just didn’t compare to some of her other tours for me. But like I saw, still great - just the least great imo.

Didn’t go to TFB đŸ˜«

NewUsername
2 hours ago, C Rose said:

The BTW Ball had the most impressive set design. The most iconic will always be Monster Ball, I mean, we had an HBO Special and all.

I loved how creative ArtRave and Joanne tours were, but in terms of showmanship... Chromatica Ball is Gaga's best, to me.

She seems so much more centered, present, mature, passionate, strong. And thematically, it was really really clean and well conceived. It should have had more dates tho.

more or less this, indeed.

For me it's:
TMB
TCB
JWT
BTWB
artRAVE

Haven't seen The Fame Ball.

The Monster Ball stays at the top for me, it had the perfect balance between everything (BUT I do start to notice that some nostalgia bias may be starting to get me as well). The Chromatica Ball and The Joanne World Tour as close seconds for me, with The Chromatica Ball being the most professional one.

The Born This Way Ball's stage design was probably the 'coolest'. For me, the artRAVE, while still being very good of course, didn't feel Gaga at her top to me. 

I find it very satisfying that JWT and now TCB have made it that high in my list. All those years in, and luckily she knows how to still amaze us and keep delivering quality and authenticity!

Head Empty

I first saw her at the Born This Way Ball, and saw every tour since. ArtRAVE was by far my favorite experience. It was so freeing, joyous and fun. Chaotic, but good chaos. That atmosphere can't be beat for me.

I really wish I could've seen TMB live. It felt magical watching LQ YouTube video's of it while she was still touring. I wonder how it would rank if I'd actually seen it.

XNightmareFuntimeX

I think her best tour is: Monster Ball Tour 2.0

My favorite is: The Born This Way Ball

BillieGOAT

The Chromatica Ball plays to her strengths the most 

The interludes

The setlist

The piano section

all of it!

Archived