💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Fergie to make surprise comeback at VMAs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Fergie will be making a surprise comeback performance at the 2022 MTV Video Music Awards. 

A source close to production exclusively revealed that the Fergalicious hitmaker will be appearing at tonight's ceremony.

The insider confirmed that the singer has been rehearsing at the Prudential Center ahead of her performance, which will see the star perform live for the first time in four years.
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Controversiaga

I hope she sings the Natiolicious anthem !!!

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

ryanxjensen

She was EVERYWHERE 2004-2005, then when she went solo in 2006 beginning with this iconic single fergie GIF

and THIS one!

I just hope she's found some peace & sobriety, can't imagine what it must've been like when she wasn't involved in the latest Black Eyed Peas project 

Rahrahbitchson

She should make an special appearance in jail for that national anthem performance 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

COOOK
13 minutes ago, ryanxjensen said:

when she wasn't involved in the latest Black Eyed Peas project 

Why wasn't she though?

6 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

She should make an special appearance in jail for that national anthem performance 

It was still more entertaining than the performances a lot of GGD’s favourite artists put on :billie:

Night Vision
1 hour ago, ryanxjensen said:

I just hope she's found some peace & sobriety, can't imagine what it must've been like when she wasn't involved in the latest Black Eyed Peas project 

1 hour ago, COOOK said:

Why wasn't she though?

I'm pretty sure Will said it was her choice not to come back to the group and that she wants to focus on being a mom. I guess it's possible that her confidence really got knocked during the whole DD/National Anthem era. Glad to hear she's getting back on stage though, hope she is doing well.

sillynate

Inb4 first class with Jack Harlow 

No but I’m like the only person who actually loved Double Dutchess and I’m patiently waiting for 2026/2027 for Triple Dutchess

3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Fergie will be making a surprise comeback performance at the 2022 MTV Video Music Awards. 

A source close to production exclusively revealed that the Fergalicious hitmaker will be appearing at tonight's ceremony.

The insider confirmed that the singer has been rehearsing at the Prudential Center ahead of her performance, which will see the star perform live for the first time in four years.
source

Well that’s not a surprise anymore now :(

Archived