Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

SPOILER: 911 live at the Chromatica Ball by Monster Tours

andy232000

Featured Posts

andy232000

Hi guys! 

Im back with a brand new edit from the Chromatica Ball! I will be updating this thread each time I finish another performance. This time I will be posting the video for 911! The video contains footage from both the European and North American Leg, and was completely done by me! I hope you enjoy it! 

Spoiler

Now that I had the opportunity to attend the Chromatica Ball (I was waiting to go in order to avoid spoilers), I am now starting to edit the tour like I have done with past shows! I hope that other fans around the world keep uploading amazing footage of the tour so i can put together a full bootleg. My work has received a lot of encouragement and nice feedback in the past, so I know that other monsters enjoy it too! That being said, I would like to share the first song I have edited for the Chromatica Ball - REPLAY! 

Hope you like it! And if you wish to be updated each time I post a new song, let me know! 

Borislshere

I absolutely love this and the audio is heavenly. The chromatica ball made me love replay. That synth is just magical 

Linus Gaga

Amazing! Except I prefer the version of dancer holding her upside down at the start :ally:

Hit me a message and say hi !

dubstep111

God I love watching these live performances! I really wish I could learn the dances by watching dance tutorials if there were any

Neroneau

I’d adore if u announced every upload of yours here! YouTube doesn’t always show me my subbed channels 

and really, thank u so much for putting her show together 🥹🥹🥹 I wanna burn it all into a CD and give to my cousin who gave my sister chromatica ball ticket 🥰🥰

monstertoronto
4 hours ago, andy232000 said:

Hi guys! 

Now that I had the opportunity to attend the Chromatica Ball (I was waiting to go in order to avoid spoilers), I am now starting to edit the tour like I have done with past shows! I hope that other fans around the world keep uploading amazing footage of the tour so i can put together a full bootleg. My work has received a lot of encouragement and nice feedback in the past, so I know that other monsters enjoy it too! That being said, I would like to share the first song I have edited for the Chromatica Ball - REPLAY! 

Hope you like it! And if you wish to be updated each time I post a new song, let me know! 

GURL, love this!!!!   I love that you would cut back to show the full stage sometimes too, because you get a better sense of the overall visuals.  Great job!!  I hope you do the whole show so I can relive it again. 

thanks for sharing to get a good feel for what the performance is like up-close. This is gonna sound harsh but for me, this choreo doesn't do it. Also, she's just singing over the standard track. I love this song, but I don't feel like it was brought to life here.

andy232000
6 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

Amazing! Except I prefer the version of dancer holding her upside down at the start :ally:

Me too! But there weren’t good enough angles so I had to comprise it for the sake of quality 😅. I actually dont know why he didn’t pick her up on that show

• andy232000 changed the title to SPOILER: 911 live at the Chromatica Ball by Monster Tours

Archived