Heather Morris exposes Jennifer Lopez

Dojo

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrettyLilMonster
On 8/26/2022 at 1:09 AM, GagasLeftFoot said:

PLS we're one of the best zodiac signs, we're critical to others but we're critical of ourselves first and we strive for perfection. She should've fired the Scorpios/Tauruses instead.

Coming for my best friend and boyfriend like that. GET HER JADE.

Love, PLM

Neroneau
On 8/25/2022 at 10:16 PM, Ronnie said:

Probably because we're so hard-headed just like her sign (Leo) and very straightforward and direct. She seems like the type that doesn't like feedback or to be told no. Virgos can be a lot but we always know best and we aren't shy to tell you haha

:awkney:

Neroneau
On 8/26/2022 at 1:09 AM, GagasLeftFoot said:

PLS we're one of the best zodiac signs, we're critical to others but we're critical of ourselves first and we strive for perfection. She should've fired the Scorpios/Tauruses instead.

I’m sure it’s just my late diagnosed autism and not the stars :ladyhaha:

Virgos can be some of the best performers because they're perfectionist and detail oriented in that way. Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury, and Beyonce all Virgos so she should have kept them :ohwell:

On 8/26/2022 at 4:39 AM, GagasLeftFoot said:

Tauruses are way better than flopgos though :gaycat:

DiamondHeart326
On 8/25/2022 at 2:54 PM, Putang Ina Mo said:

Me to an Aries :huntyga:

Kinda ironic seeing as you are on an entire site dedicated to an aries 🤣 gaga and I both say 🖕 lol

Archived