Me to an Aries :huntyga:

You to Gaga knowing she's an Aries :huntyga:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlabasterBones

Not the Virgophobia...... 

Expecting a notes app apology from JLO for her mistreatment of Virgo's, STAT!   

dimitristhe

And they say Mariah is a diva. At least for Mimi almost all of her crew works with her for years and have good things to say about her. Jlo, on the other hand has a very bad reputation of being mean and b*tchy. Why no one is calling her a diva or a b*tch?

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

GagasLeftFoot

PLS we're one of the best zodiac signs, we're critical to others but we're critical of ourselves first and we strive for perfection. She should've fired the Scorpios/Tauruses instead.

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

Squidward T

Maybe she doesn’t want to be upstaged/told she’s doing something wrong. Virgos are known to be perfectionists. I mean MJ was a Virgo. 

honestly, I would’ve fired any one of the water signs. 

Gardevoir
6 minutes ago, Squidward T said:

Maybe she doesn’t want to be upstaged/told she’s doing something wrong. Virgos are known to be perfectionists. I mean MJ was a Virgo. 

honestly, I would’ve fired any one of the water signs. 

Virgo is an earth sign.

not every Virgo is the same though. I am a Virgo and I am different kind of Virgo, than you read about on any page dedicated to zodiac signs.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Daenerys

If anything she should have virgos on her team to keep things organized and running well, and also Pisces placements to saturate the Virgo a little bit to help them relax. What she SHOULD be looking out for are the Pisces/Aries cusp queens because all they like to do is cry and make all forms of conversations about themselves (my best friend AND my closest sibling are exactly like this.. sometimes I want to slap them). 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

LaLuna

Are we surprised though? JLo is known for being a diva with ridiculous demands. 

Can't believe some of you are actually excusing this behaviour as if a Zodiac sign is a valid reason to reject someone who just spent hours auditioning for your moderately talented a$$  :triggered:

RudraCNG

I can't understand astrology believers, I mean I don't see any difference between this and religion, but well, you do you.

As for Jennifer, she always had that diva attitude. Honestly I can't stand her,

Archived