Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Britney fans need to stop pretending everything is "perfect" in her life

Dojo

Featured Posts

Levine

The good part is that if she actually was being shady, she stood up for herself and that's amazing. 

ARTPOPART

I agree that fans should stop pretending everything is perfect, but some people also should stop pretending she’s not happy about this or that because you read her post that way. We could also say she said she’s her background singer on Elton’s track because he’s a legend and she’s just humble like she always has been.

And about Instagram, she deletes it every 3 weeks and go back to it a week later. :lolly:

ARTPOPART
2 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

wow that sucks she is not a backup vocalist at all on the one that leaked

I wouldn’t even say backup, more like 50/50, except on the first and last line of the second verse. She still have some adlibs but less than on the leak.

gypsy101
7 minutes ago, ARTPOPART said:

I wouldn’t even say backup, more like 50/50, except on the first and last line of the second verse. She still have some adlibs but less than on the leak.

ohh okay phew i was freaking out a bit

58 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i mean... i found her posting her butthole on instagram way more concerning than this :gum:

Do u mean showing her ass or did she rlly bent over and ****? :poot:

1 hour ago, Dojo said:

so, Britney fans, maybe sometimes it really is what it seems to be? maybe she was mad, or disappointed? which is 100% understandable but you always try so hard to make everybody believe that she is super happy and living her best life, so maybe start to chill, because things like this happen and it will continue to do so

Tea. And if u say something ur a « hater »

NATAH
47 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Do u mean showing her ass or did she rlly bent over and ****? :poot:

she was fully naked and spread her cheeks but put an emoji over the hole :poot:

it was uncomfortable to see :poot:

mother, what must i do?

39 minutes ago, NATAH said:

she was fully naked and spread her cheeks but put an emoji over the hole :poot:

it was uncomfortable to see :poot:

omfg i cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow

oh wow...

6 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

omfg i cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow

oh wow...

she didn't spread her cheeks, she had her hands on her hips and the emoji was way bigger, covering almost her full butt

NATAH
5 minutes ago, Dojo said:

she didn't spread her cheeks, she had her hands on her hips and the emoji was way bigger, covering almost her full butt

her hands are on her butt cheeks lol

mother, what must i do?

Sinfullota
5 hours ago, Dojo said:

so, long story short, i just heard the official version of Hold Me Closer (young tony danza) and is different than the leak! They CUT off Britney parts and now she does sound like just a BACKGROUND vocalist, mostly in the chorus

so, is it possible that she just heard the final version last night and decided to write that weird instagram post about being just "a background vocalist" and that part about "i just keep on giving, don't i?"

then proceed to fully disable her instagram

so, Britney fans, maybe sometimes it really is what it seems to be? maybe she was mad, or disappointed? which is 100% understandable but you always try so hard to make everybody believe that she is super happy and living her best life, so maybe start to chill, because things like this happen and it will continue to do so.

There was nothing wrong with that post. It's just that people read too much into stuff. We all know written text comes off different than spoken. Also the final version isn't even that much different. They removed some ad lips, thats all. It's a cleaner version. Honestly I would have done the same, cause based on that demo, it sounded like Elton was a feature on his own song.

HIM820

Babe I have jumped through hoops and climbed mountains to defend Gaga and be delusional. I’m never going to judge a fanbase doing that for their own (unless it’s criminal)

Mocchi

I guess people love to say she seems unstable and that something feels off simply to overlook their own problems and feel better because I see nothing wrong with that post. She seems excited about the collab, and if by any chance she was being sarcastic, good for her! She has all the right to do so :oops:

Gimme More

Not people who proudly love to paint her as unstable reading into it.

Britney literally promoted the songs on her instagram after the post, her husband shared the teaser for the video after Britney did. Her husband liked Elton's post after Britney's.

Elton even shared a sweet message to Britney.

Britney has no problem with Elton, she was being humble.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Admin locked this topic

Archived