💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Britney fans need to stop pretending everything is "perfect" in her life

Dojo

Featured Posts

so, long story short, i just heard the official version of Hold Me Closer (young tony danza) and is different than the leak! They CUT off Britney parts and now she does sound like just a BACKGROUND vocalist, mostly in the chorus

so, is it possible that she just heard the final version last night and decided to write that weird instagram post about being just "a background vocalist" and that part about "i just keep on giving, don't i?"

then proceed to fully disable her instagram

so, Britney fans, maybe sometimes it really is what it seems to be? maybe she was mad, or disappointed? which is 100% understandable but you always try so hard to make everybody believe that she is super happy and living her best life, so maybe start to chill, because things like this happen and it will continue to do so.

tylertremallose
7 minutes ago, Jnick81 said:

They cut her parts???? 🤕

where did you hear the song?

It’s out for people in NZ 

Regina George

I honestly didn’t think that post was sarcastic at all but you could be right there.. I don’t think she heard that version just last night.. Sources confirmed she moved the release because she was not happy with the sing before so maybe she was actually the one that wanted her parts cut? 

NATAH

i mean... i found her posting her butthole on instagram way more concerning than this :gum:

mother, what must i do?

Anderson123

I haven't listened to the leak but I just knew fans would say something about the demo being better than the official one, it always happens lol. I'm just going to wait for more info on the song once it's out.

Mister G
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I honestly didn’t think that post was sarcastic at all but you could be right there.. I don’t think she heard that version just last night.. Sources confirmed she moved the release because she was not happy with the sing before so maybe she was actually the one that wanted her parts cut? 

That sucks because as a longtime Britney fan I was hoping she’d get a full ass release with something in the forefront and not a backup vocalist. Reminds me of how MTV did her dirty by giving her the Vanguard Award to then have her present Beyoncé as the next performer (almost took away from her moment and not trying to shade Queen Bey either).

alsemanche

Umm you can clearly hear Britney's vocals throughout the song what even :air: I've seen  people say that they cut out her vocals and made them backup vocals but she's very present on the track and even has adlibs and everything :bear: 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

RepentingSinner
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Umm you can clearly hear Britney's vocals throughout the song what even :air: I've seen  people say that they cut out her vocals and made them backup vocals but she's very present on the track and even has adlibs and everything :bear: 

this

Controversiaga
8 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

The demo that leaked about a weak ago had clear solo britney vocals and more britney ad libs.  The official version to be released only has a couple solo britney ad libs, the rest is all britney mixed w John and maybe Britney didn’t know they were going to take her solo moment out and replace it and so she’s upset ?

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

4 minutes ago, RihBeyGa said:

The demo that leaked about a weak ago had clear solo britney vocals and more britney ad libs.  The official version to be released only has a couple solo britney ad libs, the rest is all britney mixed w John and maybe Britney didn’t know they were going to take her solo moment out and replace it and so she’s upset ?

yeah before it was a Britney song with Elton on it, now it´s properly a Elton feat. Britney song

Levine

OP I think you have a point. I was the first to say her IG post wasn't shady, but at this point I think she was. 

Controversiaga
Just now, Dojo said:

yeah before it was a Britney song with Elton on it, now it´s properly a Elton feat. Britney song

It feels like an Elton song w britney backup.

Think Murder My Heart by Michael Bolton with Gaga backup lol :(

15 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Umm you can clearly hear Britney's vocals throughout the song what even

well she stated that she is a "background" vocalist not that they erased her completely from the song.

Controversiaga
2 minutes ago, Dojo said:

well she stated that she is a "background" vocalist not that they erased her completely from the song.

Yeah it could’ve felt insulting to Britney when she heard the final and she’s a backup singer and doesn’t get her own moment , the same way Dua Lipa got on her Elton track.  Britney deserves to shine! Imo!

• Admin locked this topic

Archived