💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Woman with Michael Jackson phobia triggered by impersonator

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Anderson123
9 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I mean those weird edited gifs @PartySick posts give me nightmares too. What an interesting phobia. Didn’t realize you could have phobias of people but I guess it makes sense if it’s tied to trauma. 

SphericalVictoriousBlackrhino-size_restr

LimpCandidKilldeer-size_restricted.gif

Cello
14 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Just show a different side of Michael, the cute one and the phobia will heal itself

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPwgfLNIBk54nIecr5cTDab215f861ed1047b601ee646d6fc5be9--disneyMJ-with-pets-michael-jackons-pets-126927

And this extra extra cute one

Reveal hidden contents

michael-jackson-creepy.gif

Not the ayuwoki jumpscare :ladyhaha:

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

AlabasterBones

hahhahah omg. this was fr my little sister with gaga back in the day. she was sooooo scared of her. 

me and my other sister used to put alejandro and paparazzi video on youtube just to frighten our lil sis 😭 she would legit CRY at them and cover her eyes. 

StrawberryBlond

The fear started getting worse when we went on a family holiday to LA and stayed in a house we rented for 3 weeks. There was a door with about eight padlocks on it and one of my family members jokingly said "what if Michael Jackson is hiding in there?".

spit take GIF

THIS PART JUST ABOUT ENDED ME! :lmao: It's so uncanny that this exact random and nonsensical way of scaring family members seems to exist in every family ever!

I just wanna say, though, it's so weird in retrospect, but in the 80's, it seemed like every girl either had a crush on MJ and even if they didn't, had a sister/female cousin/friend who did. Seriously, whenever I've seen those little questionnaire things from women who grew up in the 80's asking who their crush was, so many said "Don't laugh, but Michael Jackson." I think when he was introduced to the world, he was a cute kid and that translated into adulthood when he went solo. And back in the days before he bleached his skin and had excessive surgery, he actually was pretty attractive. I mean, did you see him in the Dirty Diana video? Or maybe this is just me. Just saying, I can see what girls back then saw. And to think that over time, he just overdid the personal image changes and people regarded him as weird-looking and even scary. It's a sad turn-around.

PartySick
10 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Just saying, I can see what girls back then saw

They always love the shy guys. Eddie Murphy's jokes about it hit the nail on the head tbh

Plus he was good looking, that doesn't hurt

đŸ–€

Space Cowboy
8 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Just show a different side of Michael, the cute one and the phobia will heal itself

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPwgfLNIBk54nIecr5cTDab215f861ed1047b601ee646d6fc5be9--disneyMJ-with-pets-michael-jackons-pets-126927

And this extra extra cute one

Reveal hidden contents

michael-jackson-creepy.gif

The hidden one <3

StrawberryBlond
15 minutes ago, PartySick said:

They always love the shy guys. Eddie Murphy's jokes about it hit the nail on the head tbh

Plus he was good looking, that doesn't hurt

Never seen this before, this is class! I'm sitting here at 3am trying to laugh silently! He's so right, women go crazy for that shy and sensitive guy and that's why they're the ones with game!

"If you don't scream, Mike would get real sensitive and cry on your ass."

"Tito, get me some tissues! Jermaine, stop teasing!"

"I'll moonwalk all up and down your ass, motherf**ker!"

:toofunny:

Archived