Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
15 minutes ago, Dead body said:

Isn't LA where celebs go to hide?:huh:

I don't think so :stalkga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Ziggy
1 hour ago, Dennis said:

I wish it was NYC :noparty: But maybe L.A makes more sense for someone who wrote the script? Either case, I hope it's a creative decision, not something to do with budget constrains or logistics.

I imagine it's because of sound stages. this probably points to less exterior shots unlike the first film

Robo Ga
1 hour ago, HeardASine said:

This is great... Gaga will be home so hopefully it helps her feel comfortable

Came here to say this. I think this will be easier on her mental health so I’m all for it.

🤖⚡️

Tinnitus15

Couldn’t care less about the location..Just hope she doesn’t get too deep into that role,cuz personally I think this is the type of a role,which requires to relive some of your biggest traumas,in order to get into it(and we know our Lady has been through a lot)

GagasEnigma4
8 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Came here to say this. I think this will be easier on her mental health so I’m all for it.

Same! Whatever is best for her mental and physical health makes me happy:kara:

7 hours ago, weed said:

Interesting! I didn't watch the first one but isn't it all in nyc/ig arkham?

Yeah, but there are plenty of "city" sets in Los Angeles. The Warner Brothers lot has the best one. It's been used for tons of movies. It's pretty convincing even when you're just there in person. Plus they have all those massive Soundstages where they can build whatever sets they need. This entire film can probably be made on a Soundstage with green screens when necessary. 

Archived