đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga in Boston: BLOODPOP Made me Make Chromatica a Dance Record

JRCF29

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 hour ago, JRCF29 said:

Gaga is very publicly on good terms with BLOODPOP, and I'm not attempting to suggest that she's somehow unhappy with the way Chromatica turned out. 

I think this is an important take away tbh. Dramatics aside (including my own :ladyhaha:) Bloodpop was there for our girl and we should appreciate that :gayhat:

Even if we have complaints about the direction he helped to push her in :triggered:

đź–¤

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember a Gaga interview..she was asked, if there was a song that you would like to change in the past, what would it be and why (this may not be the exact question, but something like this)... and she answered that she wont change a thing because at those moments there's a reason why she did it that way (not exactly this, but somewhat like this). This is her one way of giving respect to her art, giving respect at those moments in time. It all happened for a reason and she accepts that and move on.

Oriane

And this is why I don't like the album :huntyga:

The studio version of 1000 Doves is a tragedy.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Levine

We needed a dance record at that time and I think she needed that too.

But now we're ready for lg7 to be full of ballads and becoming her third most successful album

Bloody hooker
2 hours ago, Putang Ina Mo said:

Wasn't the "Original LG6" supposed to be "ARTPOP's little sister" according to DJWS but Bloodpop didn't like it so Gaga cried and changed it? 

I’m so curious about the initial direction of LG5 and LG6 :saladga:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Didn’t read the whole thread but I remember him saying all the demos were heartbreaking piano ballads early on and I’ve wanted them ever since. 

Juanlittlem

So I just watched a video from Fenway and she's saying it about 1000 Doves. She says she didn't want this record (referencing 1000 Doves) a dance record, but they made her do it.

"So, I'm just singing this song to you how I wrote it. I wrote it on the piano, I didn't want it to be a dance record, they made me make it a dance record."

Can we now change the OP or change the title/close the thread :ladyhaha:

0:40 in case you want to watch.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Mocchi
20 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

So I just watched a video from Fenway and she's saying it about 1000 Doves. She says she didn't want this record (referencing 1000 Doves) a dance record, but they made her do it.

"So, I'm just singing this song to you how I wrote it. I wrote it on the piano, I didn't want it to be a dance record, they made me make it a dance record."

Can we now change the OP or change the title/close the thread :ladyhaha:

0:40 in case you want to watch.

Booooo people love drama even if it's unfounded :billie: Don't ruin the party :ladyhaha:

Admin
6 hours ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

Strange take from a bloodpop hater.:billie: Try to comprehend. She wanted to make 1000 doves a piano ballad, not the whole Chromatica album. She said that Bloodpop, her friend by the way and that's coming from her, did wanted to make 1000 doves a dance record, but forced? Not really. It's more of like he convinced her to make it a dance record, and they still technically did release the piano ballad of 1000 doves through the deluxe version, so you go buy that **** and stop complaining.

"Sometimes if you need somebody in your life, you just need a little nudge that's all."

Here's the Boston video you're talking about. Hopefully you cab refresh your memory about it and hopefully enable you to think this time around.

Edit: Why is this flamebait thread still not closed:air:

Thank you. Clearly a flamebait thread.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived