Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GAGA tour 2024/2025

Monstermilo

Featured Posts

numb the flame
On 8/20/2022 at 12:46 PM, Sherry said:

I don't think she'd have a center stage because she has expressed in the documentary that she likes to know the back and the front of the stage so she doesn't mess up. 

While I agree with this, I think the fact that she's used to having a backdrop and not performing 360 played a huge factor into her struggling a little getting her bearings at the SB. I think once she got used to the 360 setting she'd be more than capable of it like she is with a 180 stage. 

Night Vision

I really don't think she will tour again as soon as 2024. Maybe she will do some festival shows, and we know she is planning a new Vegas show. I think her next full tour will be a few years away.

Anderson123
On 8/20/2022 at 3:32 AM, Monstermilo said:

ten tracks debut in the top 10 of the hot 100) 

Confused Mariah Carey GIF

Tinnitus15
On 8/20/2022 at 1:37 PM, SwissMonster said:

I hope she switches back to those

She won’t!An artist like her will be in stadiums from now on.Taylor,Beyoncé,Ed,Coldplay…they’re all touring in stadiums 

Fresco

screens are needed for the entire show. All of it, not just the interludes.  Especially in stadiums where some of the seats are far away from the stage. Closeups and even full-length video on huge screens make a stadium show good for people in seats. Most of the people on here seem to like standing near a stage, but you can't forget all the seats that paid good money to see the show too. Huge screens on all the time are mandatory for arena and stadium shows, imo.

GagasLeftFoot
39 minutes ago, Fresco said:

screens are needed for the entire show. All of it, not just the interludes.  Especially in stadiums where some of the seats are far away from the stage. Closeups and even full-length video on huge screens make a stadium show good for people in seats. Most of the people on here seem to like standing near a stage, but you can't forget all the seats that paid good money to see the show too. Huge screens on all the time are mandatory for arena and stadium shows, imo.

Unrelated but how did the Born This Way Ball work? I read she took pride into not relying on screens but how did people with seats watch the show? Was the venue really small? Excuse my ignorance but I wasn't a fan back then.

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

TEANUS
49 minutes ago, GagasLeftFoot said:

Unrelated but how did the Born This Way Ball work? I read she took pride into not relying on screens but how did people with seats watch the show? Was the venue really small? Excuse my ignorance but I wasn't a fan back then.

There were screens to play the show footage, pretty sure just the basic screens already present in most arenas, but there were no screens attached to the actual stage ala all her other tours

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Ziggy
On 8/20/2022 at 4:42 AM, catsounds said:

I honestly think the stage now is better than this

I mean apart from the one above being a striking view at first, it doesn't look like it can do much interesting :enigma: it's too exposed and doesn't give the opportunity for her usual iconic visual interludes 

Unless that ceiling thing was a screen which could be cool

Mocchi

45 tour dates over the globe? :eww:

We are not in 2012 anymore :teehee:

Seeing how profitable (and relatively short) TCB is, I am expecting the same for the next years. Huge production and capacity and fewer dates. I will take it anytime, where is our next destination mama? I am addicted to you and planes, so a win win for me :lolly:

Archived