💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GAGA tour 2024/2025

Monstermilo

Featured Posts

Monstermilo

image in a couple of years (hopefully she has another album out by then and it hits number one on the hot 200 and ten tracks debut in the top 10 of the hot 100) 

gaga tours again 

she does 15 dates in spring (jan-march) 

15 dates in the summer (may-july)

15 dates in the winter (oct-dec) 

she plays the biggest stadiums in the world and breaks all touring records 

for future tours i feel like her dates should be broke up to make sure her body has time to heal. 

this tour has made me so proud and ive never seen her happier or more on top of her game 

it makes me feel like im back in 2009 stanning this woman and watching every single video from every single monster ball date lol 

also her stage should be a center stage to maximize fan viewing article-2212936-155E5E92000005DC-900_634

monketsharona

I kinda think she'll have a new music project out somewhere in late 2023 for a campaign going until Spring / Summer 2024. Then switching to Joker 2 mode.

A summer tour in 2025 ? 

Catnikko
8 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

article-2212936-155E5E92000005DC-900_634

I honestly think the stage now is better than this

I mean apart from the one above being a striking view at first, it doesn't look like it can do much interesting :enigma: it's too exposed and doesn't give the opportunity for her usual iconic visual interludes 

Actual patient

7 minutes ago, catsounds said:

I mean apart from the one above being a striking view at first, it doesn't look like it can do much interesting :enigma: it's too exposed and doesn't give the opportunity for her usual iconic visual interludes 

The great thing with unusual circumstances is its a breeding ground for innovation.

For example, BTWB is lauded as an amazing show, but in reality, there were no screens, no interludes. This shows they're not a necessity... however, at JWT the screens also formed bridges and walkways, showing that a screen doesn't have to be basic, it can be made of parts of the stage.

At TMB1.0 it started with a laser projection & interlude played on a netting-screen-curtain across the front of the stage. This showed that actually... you don't even need a screen to have a screen.

So in reality, not having a basic biťch screen I'd probably better.

I do think Gaga will lean more towards a centre stage at some point... probably when the logistics of costume changes are worked out, but tbh the b stage at CBT was essentially the same thing and she managed it all fine, and even had a massive piano under there.

Demand is the currency at hand. She will need another big era/single/album/movie to generate the demand for huge huge venues. She can do it.. 2024 is looking like a good year to do it...

But does she want all this?

2 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

i would want a 360 stage but with huge screens

What if the screens are in the floor and lift up like the JWT bridges did?

Monstermilo
2 minutes ago, KORG said:

What if the screens are in the floor and lift up like the JWT bridges did?

love that 

the joanne world tour was my fav stage design - it was so interactive and unique but impactful 

i wish she could do that but on a stadium level 

Monstermilo

1_ed-sheeran-croke-park-2022.jpglike this but the screens would touch the floor and there would be catwalks she can walk onto to get her closer to different areas of the crowd

Head Empty
21 minutes ago, KORG said:

I do think Gaga will lean more towards a centre stage at some point... probably when the logistics of costume changes are worked out, but tbh the b stage at CBT was essentially the same thing and she managed it all fine, and even had a massive piano under there.

I think a main concern here is also the dancers. They need to do quick changed as well, so you'd need room for all those people, props and costumes under the stage. And you can't raise the stage either, because it would block the view on the other side.

One option would be how Muse had their stage for the Drones World tour, which is still one of my favorites. A center stage with two raised catwalks on either side. As well as deployable semi-transparant screens. muse-1.jpg

4 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

love that 

the joanne world tour was my fav stage design - it was so interactive and unique but impactful 

i wish she could do that but on a stadium level 

JWT had stadium dates.

1 minute ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I think a main concern here is also the dancers. They need to do quick changed as well, so you'd need room for all those people, props and costumes under the stage. And you can't raise the stage either, because it would block the view on the other side.

One option would be how Muse had their stage for the Drones World tour, which is still one of my favorites. A center stage with two raised catwalks on either side. As well as deployable semi-transparant screens. muse-1.jpg

The drones tour blew my mind.

BUT there are plenty of options here.

Dressing rooms under catwalks, a large enough stage to have them all under...

Multiple stages, a few dancers in each etc.

Or what I'd though a while ago, do the opposite & have changing areas attached behind the screens so when the screen descends, you are suddenly in a changing area and obscured from view

SwissMonster

A Tour spread out over a whole year is great and actually this is basically what Justin is doing rn, even of 2 years, so its not a impossible concept tbh and definitely something Gaga and her Team should think about.

I am not a huge Fan of Stadium Shows tbh. I was in Düsseldorf and Paris, both great shows don’t get me wrong, but its much more immersive in an arena so I hope she switches back to those

If not, then I’m also hoping for a huge, innovative 360 degree stage. There could be a catwalk leading to the backstage of the arena itself for changing purposes. Or a movable part with screens that could come down to get changed if thats somehow possible. Changing under the catwalks will be difficult cause the catwalks of a 360 degree stage need to be extremely low for everyone in the GA being able to see everything

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

What about a stage in an H shape? Have it thr full length of a stadium with the smaller 2 ends getting the catwalks & an area between stage & seats with a roof on where changing would happen!

Actually I think this is my dream.

So where the stage is now & the opposite ends would be 2 stages, joined in the middle by one really long catwalk cutting right through GA. Screens rise up from the 2 stages during interludes. There's no raised part of the 2 end stages, allowing perfect vision for all... and for the full stadium tickets to be sold...

A small circular stage in the middle with a piano under it that comes out..

And all the catwalks are moving platforms like the JWT with screens on.

I wish I had a more creative job, I'd love to do stage design :laughga: where do I apply?

Sherry

I don't think she'd have a center stage because she has expressed in the documentary that she likes to know the back and the front of the stage so she doesn't mess up. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Blackout19
3 hours ago, catsounds said:

no, this is a real stage
not what she did with Chromatica Ball

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Archived