MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
science

UK approves Moderna Omicron booster

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Morphine Prince changed the title to UK approves Moderna Omicron booster
iAstroLeo

Not going to take any more vaccines :nails: I got J&J and a Pfizer booster, and COVID still hurt like a bitch

• Shook 1
COOOK
38 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

Not going to take any more vaccines :nails: I got J&J and a Pfizer booster, and COVID still hurt like a bitch

I got the Moderna vaccine, the first Moderna booster, and right before I was about to get the second I got COVID. I got mild symptoms but was still sick, I definitely could've been worse had I not taken any vaccine, but I'm also just talking about my own experience so to me this is good news

Edited by COOOK
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
PartySick
36 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

"I'm not going to wear a seatbelt again. I got into a car crash and it still hurt :nails:"

Same energy :glamourpuss:

But do you, I guess. I'm 4x vaxxed and will be getting both the rona and flu vaccines when necessary from now on :party:

Daffodils and pale red carnations
  • Like 13
  • LMAO 2
Benji

My booster made me super sick for 24 hours but I will be getting this regardless.  I’d rather feel a bit crap from a vaccine than actually get ill :vegas:

I’ve seen people online speaking about long covid and how the more times you get covid seems to increase your risks of getting bad and lasting effects.  I’m happy to avoid that :bradley:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
iAstroLeo
12 minutes ago, PartySick said:

"I'm not going to wear a seatbelt again. I got into a car crash and it still hurt :nails:"

Same energy :glamourpuss:

But do you, I guess. I'm 4x vaxxed and will be getting both the rona and flu vaccines when necessary from now on :party:

Not the same energy at all.. they promised us everything with this vaccine but it didn't do anything.. we're endemic because the virus got milder 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2
Benji
Just now, iAstroLeo said:

Not the same energy at all.. they promised us everything with this vaccine but it didn't do anything.. we're endemic because the virus got milder 

I think that was a failure of communication where you live though.  The U.K. has always been pretty upfront with the fact that boosters will always be a thing whilst covid is still around.

• Like 5
Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

I'd say it saved millions of lifes but that's just me :ohwell:

OP: Such a good thing to see they're still working on these things 'cause it looks like covid is here to stay. I'd have zero problems on getting an anual vaccine like for the flu if that means if I catch it again I have mild to zero symptoms.

• Like 1
Tony
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I'm 4x vaxxed and will be getting both the rona and flu vaccines when necessary from now on :party:

Same :vegas: 

“I don’t separate my art from my life, it is one whole thing”.
  • YAAAS 2
Tony
33 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Is Omicron still a thing?  Is it still charting?

Ended MP 

PartySick
1 minute ago, Tony said:

Same :vegas: 

I feel like I should buy Moderna stock or something 'cause I went to TCB and took four planes all without contracting covid :laughga:

I also work with the public and have never caught it :bradley:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
Tony
33 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I feel like I should buy Moderna stock or something 'cause I went to TCB and took four planes all without contracting covid :laughga:

I also work with the public and have never caught it :bradley:

I did Pfizer, but my situation it’s the same as you. I work at a grocery and liquor store with many people coming everyday and I never caught it. Also my grandparents got COVID and still never caught it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
PartySick
5 minutes ago, Tony said:

I did Pfizer, but my situation it’s the same as you. I work at a grocery and liquor store with many people coming everyday and I never caught it. Also my grandparents got COVID and still never caught it. 

Let's hope it stays this way :bradley:

• Thanks 1
NATAH

looking forward to getting stabbed again :cyanlights:

mother, what must i do?