Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Madonna x PAPER - Madonna Is the Wildest Party Favor

Joshua James

Featured Posts

The BPD Monster
2 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

I wanna be having this much fun in my 60s tbh

I think she's been through hell most of her life but yeah i really hope she's finally happy and finally getting "enough love"

Evil R

10 minutes ago, Joshua James said:

Nile: What I find interesting is that people might not necessarily think of Madonna as a great songwriter or composer and I am telling you, she absolutely is. She has a natural and immediate sense for what a great song is. She came to me with every song and she said to me, “Nile, if you don't love these songs then you can't do my record.” And I said, "By the time we finish the record I can guarantee that I will absolutely love them." She's just a great songwriter and I'm saying this as the Chairman of the Songwriters' Hall of Fame. I watched her write. We would ask her, “Can you add a bridge or a middle eight?”, and she would do it and it was always brilliant.

:golfclap:

10 minutes ago, Joshua James said:

"Finally kicks off a multi-year initiative to reissue all her past albums, remastered, which will include previously unheard versions and rarities so mythic the reveal of them could send certain corners of the Madonna fandom into bouts of foaming-at-the-mouth hysteria."

Exciting!

"Finally kicks off a multi-year initiative to reissue all her past albums, remastered, which will include previously unheard versions and rarities so mythic the reveal of them could send certain corners of the Madonna fandom into bouts of foaming-at-the-mouth hysteria." yeees-yes.gif

Putang Ina Mo
18 minutes ago, Thoth said:

"Finally kicks off a multi-year initiative to reissue all her past albums, remastered, which will include previously unheard versions and rarities so mythic the reveal of them could send certain corners of the Madonna fandom into bouts of foaming-at-the-mouth hysteria."

Us Little Monsters still have 30 years to wait for ARTPOP Act II and Frankensteined :bear::giveup:

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Reginald

Where's the old thread with all of the pictures?!

:ladyhaha: That thread had me scrolling like someone's concerned grandmother: "She put her tongue there?!" "Look at that ashtray full of cigarettes, it must stink in that room!"

Tilting my head sideways/squinting trying to figure out where one bare a** ended, and the other one began. :lmao: Please keep living your best life, Madonna 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Joshua James
24 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Where's the old thread with all of the pictures?!

:ladyhaha: That thread had me scrolling like someone's concerned grandmother: "She put her tongue there?!" "Look at that ashtray full of cigarettes, it must stink in that room!"

Tilting my head sideways/squinting trying to figure out where one bare a** ended, and the other one began. :lmao: Please keep living your best life, Madonna 

got removed, I'll edit the pics back in

WARHOL KIDS

Archived