celeb

KJ Apa gets his eyeball licked

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo
7 hours ago, POP A 911 said:

There’s another ball I’d prefer to lick :messga:

Of course after taking a nice whiff….

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886fd29cc57a43d28e451057b96c4f50d7453cfc35c&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Hottie Detector

RAMROD

What if he got yeast infection after this?

BlankDirtyAffenpinscher-size_restricted.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

hieronymus
8 hours ago, Knife said:

The fact that he's willing to show this to us means he does even weirder stuff he doesn't show us.

I remember making out with someone and having them turn my neck to the side to lick the inside of my ear and the way that it made me jump and push them away still makes me laugh to this day. :ladyhaha:

This logic is so weird. People do wild stuff when attention is at play. Do you think Gaga's out there wearing meat clothing on a regular basis or getting puked on by Micheal

Cody James

What are these celebs doing with their lives? It seems more and more the average male celebrity these days is doing anything for clicks and reactions. Idk. It used to be cute, but when I open GGD and am expecting to see another body part Charlie Puth is showing off, that is when the magic of surprise wears off. This is just bizarre though. I would be worried about getting an eye infection 😂 

berlinforme
31 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

This logic is so weird. People do wild stuff when attention is at play. Do you think Gaga's out there wearing meat clothing on a regular basis or getting puked on by Micheal

No, consequently she's doing even weirder stuff at home like, idk, sleep in a vessel or something :shrug:

Archived