celeb

Taylor Swift will be honored as the "Songwriter/Artist Of The Decade"

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

She's a talented musician for sure, but her style/music has never really been my cup of tea with a few exceptions.

It still gives me "12 year olds dancing in their rooms in pajamas with their hairbrush as a microphone" vibes. :bear:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

gumzy3000

She deserves it! 

Her non-singles have great songwriting. The people who disagree with this probably only heard Shake it Off probably 

trolly troll troll

Dennis
16 minutes ago, NATAH said:

but that's 2 albums out of... how many? :interestinga:

they're the peak, doesn't mean that the other albums lack songwriting masterpieces. All too well, LoveStory, Getaway Car, Afterglow...

BleepBloop

Taylor has always been known as an excellent songwriter. Why ya’ll gagging

rinasawachanta

This is the phenomenon that I can least understand of all the universe and its confines. I can imagine an explanation about the origin of life, about the functioning of the most complex aspects of human existence, but I will never be able to understand how this girl can be appealing to a large number of people (other than newborns or 6 year olds). It is something that for me cannot be explained.

Gagaism
47 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

If pressed hater now means "person who listen to enough artists to not fall for the myth of Swift being the new Joni Mitchell"... Then it's a compliment I guess. :ladyhaha:

I’m not saying she’s the new anyone, that’s why I literally said “one of the best songwriters” , not the best :ohwell:

Guillaume Hamon
16 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

I’m not saying she’s the new anyone, that’s why I literally said “one of the best songwriters” , not the best :ohwell:

Ik it's called an example lol.

Meredith Grey
1 hour ago, rinasawachanta said:

This is the phenomenon that I can least understand of all the universe and its confines. I can imagine an explanation about the origin of life, about the functioning of the most complex aspects of human existence, but I will never be able to understand how this girl can be appealing to a large number of people (other than newborns or 6 year olds). It is something that for me cannot be explained.

Because she’s a highly talented musician who’s lyrics have helped a lot of people through stuff. Not everything is gonna be liked by everyone, but to act like her music isn’t made well and made with passion is incorrect.

Roughhouse Dandy

Congrats to Ms. Swift. Glad to see she has so much support and excited to see Lana get the award soon now that they've started recognizing women. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Retro Dance Freak
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

but that's 2 albums out of... how many? :interestinga:

Her writing on Red is incredible, and her entirely self written album at 19 is an amazing feat for someone so young. She’s an amazing songwriter who uses so many literary devices in her work, it’s just ignorant to pretend she isn’t a good song writer across her career and she’s been exceptional at every stage of it

Don't be insecure if your heart is pure.

Archived