💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Megan Thee Stallion paid $250k for Future's verse

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Megan Thee Stallion’s long-awaited sophomore album, “Traumazine,” dropped last week after a slew of successful chart-topping singles, including the Future-featuring “Pressurelicious”

In an interview with the LA Leakers on Power 106 Los Angeles, Megan admitted that the feature came with a price tag of $250,000.

“I had the beat for ‘Pressurelicious.’ I recorded the song, and I recorded it one way. And I’m like, ‘You know what? This would really sound hard if Future was on it,” she said before adding: “So I feel like being a woman in the industry, reaching out to a man trying to get a feature is always going to be a task. You never know what to expect.”

Megan says she put in a request to find out Future feature price and said she wanted to make sure that he turned in his verse while they were both in the same area.

“They was like, ‘Okay, 250. He wants 250K.’ I was like, ‘OK, bet. Somebody go pull 250,000 out of the bank and go drop it off to Future and tell him I need the verse before he leaves Miami.’”

Despite an initial objection from her team, Megan Thee Stallion went through with the move and Future delivered his end of the deal. He sent back the seven-minute beat — having rapped through its entirety — which Megan then chopped and used to create the final version of “Pressurelicious.” source

'Pressurelicious' left The Hot 100 after 1 week.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

thierryrreiht
7 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

'Pressurelicious' left The Hot 100 after 1 week.

This sentence at the end of the 'article' is SENDING ME

Meredith Grey

The price isn’t that surprising to me (although I think at the current moment he should be paying HER because her name is bigger) but the fact that the song flopped so badly after all that money LOL. She needs to get away from this record label they literally suck promoting her.

Asia Germanotta
4 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

(although I think at the current moment he should be paying HER because her name is bigger) 

What? Future has way more hits than Megan and also nine albums:laughga: He's famous internationally meanwhile Megan is known only in the US

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

She needs to get away from this record label they literally suck promoting her.

she said this is her final project for her label

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

StarstruckIllusion

“'Pressurelicious' left The Hot 100 after 1 week.“

😭😭😭😭😭:messga::billie:

Anderson123

I like reading about these little details. I think Gaga bought an instrumental for 250k USD too for an ARTPOP song and still remains unreleased. 

Edit: That was wrong. It was 95k for three still unreleased ARTPOP songs.

Cruelty
6 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I like reading about these little details. I think Gaga bought an instrumental for 250k USD too for an ARTPOP song and still remains unreleased. 

If you're talking about what we learned when the legal documents leaked in 2020, the figure was 95k and it was for three unreleased songs.

Anderson123
6 minutes ago, Cruelty said:

If you're talking about what we learned when the legal documents leaked in 2020, the figure was 95k and it was for three unreleased songs.

That was it. Thank you!

DrKindnessKunt1999
15 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

7 minutes ago, Cruelty said:

Do you know which songs/instrumentals? 

Cruelty
7 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Do you know which songs/instrumentals? 

It was 15k for Temple, and 40k each for Brooklyn Nights and Heard It on the Radio/Nothing On But the Radio.

(Obviously she would have swallowed up 1000s of dollars in studio time for all the other unreleased material from ARTPOP, but those 3 particular songs were completed & considered for inclusion on the record, so we basically know how much the producers were haggling for for them).

Archived