Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

People Got Covid After DC Date

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

And they are kind and respectful enough to share it on LG Reddit so everyone around them can get themselves tested as well.

It's 220 Row G  Seats 19 & 20, if you are around in proximity, do get yourself tested just in case.

1-C6935-A8-0153-4-F42-AD70-1-A633-E33330

https://www.reddit.com/r/LadyGaga/comments/wnkzhy/i_got_covid_from_the_dc_show/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

This doesn’t surprise me. There were some European fans that had symptoms and still showed up for the London dates because they didn’t want to miss the show.

I’m sure in this case people likely didn’t know, but remember we’re still in a pandemic. Please reconsider wearing a mask, even if you think you’ll be the only person wearing one. 

tylertremallose

i mean when you have any sort of large gathering like this covid is 100% gonna happen for someone 

Alannah

I'll be wearing an N-95 mask. I encourage folks to mask up, even if it's one of the blue medical masks, it's better than nothing. And way more manageable if you're in the heat.

Covid isn't over. Please be as careful as you can. People won't stay home if they have symptoms because they will feel entitled to the show after spending so much money and waiting so long. I get it, but I don't agree with it. 

PartySick

I didn't wear a mask :bradley:

I had a sore throat but I think it was just from @SamanthaC's cats 'cause it's gone away and I've tested negative twice :shrug:

4x vaxxed though so I wasn't really concerned :laughga:

🖤

SharkmanthaC

I took a Covid test a day or so ago and it was negative. Will take another one if I have any kind of symptoms show up. I just got my second booster so hoping I will be okay. It’s nice that they’re posting about it. Wearing a mask would have been miserable honestly, so I get people not wearing them (myself included). 

she/her/hers

PartySick
Just now, SamanthaC said:

I took a Covid test a day or so ago and it was negative. Will take another one if I have any kind of symptoms show up. I just got my second booster so hoping I will be okay. It’s nice that they’re posting about it. Wearing a mask would have been miserable honestly, so I get people not wearing them (myself included). 

Omg yes. Like 100+ degree heat :messga:

🖤

SharkmanthaC
Just now, PartySick said:

Omg yes. Like 100+ degree heat :messga:

Spoiler

Plus the pillars of fire. Lol

she/her/hers

Helxig

My friend and I got covid from Trixie and Katya's live show last month... and I don't regret going :laughga: 

I am a little nervous going to the Billie Eilish show next month... being on the floor, body to body, in a room with thousands of strangers, no masks. But if it happens it happens. Hopefully my antibodies from the last bout are still going strong and protect me :bear:  but the point I'm making is: it's going to happen. At live venues like this, it's 100% going to spread covid

If I were a US citizen though I'd be more worried about monkeypox :gum: 

Edit: good luck though! Hopefully you don't get sick! Covid really sucks. But it is totally random though who gets it and who doesn't, so you might be off the hook. And if you do get it, lets hope it's just a mild case!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ELECTROHEART

Mess... stay safe and take a test before you go to the shows if you don't want to wear a mask :messga:

Spoiler

Hoping for Gaga to change the Free Woman section, I think that performance is dangerous for her (in a general way and not only for Covid or Monkeypox) what about a longer catwalk? Just saying...

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

liamgaga
2 hours ago, Edonis said:

This doesn’t surprise me. There were some European fans that had symptoms and still showed up for the London dates because they didn’t want to miss the show.

I’m sure in this case people likely didn’t know, but remember we’re still in a pandemic. Please reconsider wearing a mask, even if you think you’ll be the only person wearing one. 

I got covid after the first london date. I have just got over it!

Levine

I don't if this is the case, but many many people covid positive are walking around the streets don't giving a **** about others.

A person I know got tested positive the day before her holidays for greece and this person said I don't give a ****, and went despite it.

Monstermilo

sorry but if ur going to a concert with 40-50k ppl, a number of those around u are either asymptomatic and carrying the virus or straight coughing covid germs. 

i mean come on 80% of ppl dont wear masks anymore and ppl are acting like its completely over. 

LilyLark

Wear a mask. A cloth mask isn't as good as protection as a N95, but it's way less hot and I think people are less likely to ditch them at a place like a concert where there's lots of dancing, singing, etc. And even a cloth mask is going to drastically cut down your chances of getting COVID.

Archived