Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
science

England is officially in drought

Featured Posts

Cruelty

FZzhdg3X0AAqoOA?format=jpg&name=medium

Millions of people face hosepipe bans as low water levels and tinder-dry conditions continue across the UK.

Several areas of England, including in the south and east, are now officially in drought, the government said. Ongoing dry conditions, combined with July's record-breaking heatwave, have depleted rivers, reservoirs and aquifers - leading to a number of water firms bringing in restrictions.

A four-day amber warning for extreme heat from the Met Office is in place for many parts of England and Wales, with temperatures forecast to hit 37C (99F). The period between January and July was the driest start to the year since 1976 - with experts warning that dry spell could last for several more months and get even more severe. 

Meanwhile in France, firefighters continue to fight a huge wildfire in the south-west, while low water levels on the Rhine river in Germany are disrupting shipping.

(Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-62499531)

Alexa, play Rain On Me :cryga::giveup:

• Shook 8
  • Sad 8
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joshie

• Nathan

• Benji

• NATAH

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Millions of people face hosepipe bans as low water levels and tinder-dry conditions continue across the UK. Several areas of England, including in the south and east, are now officially in drough

And our government is away on holidays whilst an insane drought and cost of living hits hard… f*ck the tories 

Dry ground + rainfall = flooding

Benji

And our government is away on holidays whilst an insane drought and cost of living hits hard… f*ck the tories :vegas:

• Like 11
bionic

That satellite image is dystopian. What a time to be alive

buy bionic
  • Like 5
Mother of Puppies

This is horr:Sible 

Edited by Mother of Puppies
You can call me Lady MOP
Sneaky Oliver

Poor animals though, they must be searching for water like crazy and dying because of the heat :ohno:

welcome to *MY* museum of brutality
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
bionic
35 minutes ago, Dojo said:

it will resolve once the autum sets in? it rains a lot in there

buy bionic
  • Like 8
KORG
36 minutes ago, Dojo said:

it will resolve once the autum sets in? it rains a lot in there

Yeah thats gonna make it flood, and it's not going to revive the dead wildlife or suddenly grow farmers yields to a good level.

Just one more nail in the coffin.

Dojo
8 minutes ago, bionic said:

7 minutes ago, KORG said:

Yeah thats gonna make it flood, and it's not going to revive the dead wildlife or suddenly grow farmers yields to a good level.

Just one more nail in the coffin.

i totally ignored this, how depressing!

• Sad 1
Midnights Mayhem

All Nicola Sturgeon’s fault, she must resign immediately 

Midnights Mayhem With Me
  • LMAO 1
Stella Bossi

We have a contaminated river Odra in Poland. Lots of dead fish. Ecological disaster :toofunny:

Edited by Stella Bossi
Joshie

Honestly, I live in central London and I am such a summer baby but I have had it! Officially. 

I love warm weather, but in London it’s ****ing unbearable. I keep going to Tescos and pretending to browse for eggs, for at least 10 minutes to cool off. Don’t get me started about night conditions with no air con. 

I legit can’t even remember the last time I saw water fall from the sky LOL. I know UK is known to be rainy but London/South-East it’s really not, but good lord give me some rain, my garden is THIRSTY.

We’re all going to die. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1