Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Capitol rioter attacks FBI office

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

moonsago
58 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

trump has awoken a beast thats been hiding for decades

This is gonna sound so crazy, but I can’t help but think about a video I saw of a man from America claiming he had an NDE and during his experience he was shown future events. He predicted the capital riot and said more events are going to come that will split America into two. I know it sounds crazy, but I personally believe in NDEs and the spiritual world and everytime I hear something new about America, I think of him. 

• Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 1
Nemo
1 hour ago, moonsago said:

This is gonna sound so crazy, but I can’t help but think about a video I saw of a man from America claiming he had an NDE and during his experience he was shown future events. He predicted the capital riot and said more events are going to come that will split America into two. I know it sounds crazy, but I personally believe in NDEs and the spiritual world and everytime I hear something new about America, I think of him. 

Lemme just ask you: When you say he "predicted" the capitol riot, is that something that you heard him say before it happened, or afterwards?

• Like 1
G U C C I
2 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

trump has awoken a beast thats been hiding for decades

It wasn’t hiding. I am born and raised in the Deep South. He simply unleashed it. He allowed people to publicly be the most hateful version of themselves and did by allowing the decades long weaponization of Christianity. Predominately southern baptists 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
moonsago
10 hours ago, Nemo said:

Lemme just ask you: When you say he "predicted" the capitol riot, is that something that you heard him say before it happened, or afterwards?

Well his NDE happened before the riot but the video I saw was filmed after so take it as you will. Lol 

Sepsami

What do these guys think they are achieving? Fighting to make daddy Trump proud? Some holy battle to give glory to god? I genuinely want to understand what goes on inside their head, people like this would burn a baby if their leader told them to. 

• Like 5
Fresco

He got what he deserved. Live by the gun  die by the gun. One less conspiracy theory nut to spread the fiction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1