💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga’s Salary for Joker 2 Revealed

JustinLovesGaga

Featured Posts

Rahrahbitchson

I thought she will be getting the same 20M as Joaquin considering how much money the first movie made and how much this one will do having gaga's fanbase as a new public which is a lot, stingy

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

What were her salaries for ASIB and HOG?

I think she didn’t charge anything for ASIB, just the bare minimum that any other small actor would get. But they must’ve paid her a percentage of the profit once the movie became a super hit.

ProfessionalClown
4 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

What were her salaries for ASIB and HOG?

Not sure bout HOG but it was between 5-10 million for ASIB but I’m sure it’s on the lesser end considering the lower budget for the movie compared to most (36 million). That is def based on how much it made tho. She didn’t upfront ask for much, if anything. She just got a cut after the money honey come through.

Guillaume Hamon
22 minutes ago, JustinLovesGaga said:

Other interesting point from this piece is Variety source claims Joker 2 is more similar to A Star Is Born than In The Heights, at least compared to the musical numbers 

Does that mean it will be more like a drama with a big place for music like ASIB instead of a musical-musical where they're"singing their storyline" for half of the scenes?

Sorry I didn't see in the heights!

ProfessionalClown
2 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Does that mean it will be more like a drama with a big place for music like ASIB instead of a musical-musical where they're"singing their storyline" for half of the scenes?

Yes! There’s gonna be moment specifically made to play music instead of singing lines. So there’s gonna be specific songs and all that, meaning we might also get a full soundtrack like ASIB.

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, ProfessionalClown said:

The budget for the movie is apparently 150 million :cryga:

that's a lot for this kind of movie right? I mean... there won't be a lot CGI right? :partysick: (compared to movies like TLOTR, Hobbit, POC etc.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Mother of Puppies said:

that's a lot for this kind of movie right? I mean... there won't be a lot CGI right? :partysick: (compared to movies like TLOTR, Hobbit, POC etc.

Yeah I'm assuming there's going to be big musical numbers with dancers and/or lots of special effects like Suicide Squad. Sweeny Todd was also a dark musical so I keep seeing scenes like that. 

Economy
22 minutes ago, Meat said:

Before you guys say why is he getting paid double, remember that he was paid 4.5M for the first movie.

Also I assume his role is also bigger with more scenes?

Ziggy
22 minutes ago, Meat said:

Before you guys say why is he getting paid double, remember that he was paid 4.5M for the first movie.

And IS the Joker; I mean, he’s coming back to a series that got $1billion lmao and was supposed to be a one-off.

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Also I assume his role is also bigger with more scenes?

I guess his role is THE lead role right? :oprah:

Ziggy
8 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Mhmm and that’s in line with the original where Smile was a pretty crucial song to the movie’s texture but not a song Arthur sings. I imagine this is a bit of an evolution of that concept espesh after the Cheek to Cheek promo song 

Economy
1 minute ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I guess his role is THE lead role right? :oprah:

I assume so? I never saw Joker but I'm assuming so hence his higher salary

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, Economy said:

I assume so? I never saw Joker but I'm assuming so hence his higher salary

me neither :billie: I started watching it the other day, but fell asleep after 15 minutes so I gotta watch it again :zilla:

papergangster

Love how we all root for her to make the most money knowing, that it in no way affects us and our bank accounts. :enigma:

Archived