šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

New pic: Gaga and Fat White Family

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

I stumbled across this article about the band Fat White Family (love them!) and I remember a 'newly single exploding into her thirties no time for bullshit with men' Gaga was at their show having a good ol time, but never saw this particular picture or heard the anecdote of what when down later that night.

Man I wish we could hear that song.Ā 

At Sean Lennonā€™s rehearsal studio, Soho, New York

ā€˜This photograph of Lias Saoudi and Lady Gaga was made in the wee hours of the morning. Gaga had come to see the Fat Whites play a gig at Le Poisson Rouge and afterwards the band joined her, Mark Ronson and Sean for a late-night jam session. They drank and made music together. As I recall in the book, Lias wrote lyrics about sex trafficking and he and Gaga sang them together. It was an unholy duetā€™

Photograph: Andrew Zappin

1515.jpg?width=480&quality=45&auto=forma

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/gallery/2022/aug/09/sometimes-theyd-lick-each-other-on-the-road-with-fat-white-family-in-pictures

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Schwerk
Just now, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

Not what I was expecting:billie:

I see it now haha, totally wasn't thinking about this knowing this band but the title looks disrespectful AFĀ :derpga: whoops

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Puddin

Thanks for sharing! I love the candid photos they have of her smoking someone elseā€™s cigaretteĀ 

Mother of Puppies

I almost didn't recognize her :partysick:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹

Archived