💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

New pic: Gaga and Fat White Family

Schwerk

Featured Posts

Schwerk

I stumbled across this article about the band Fat White Family (love them!) and I remember a 'newly single exploding into her thirties no time for bullshit with men' Gaga was at their show having a good ol time, but never saw this particular picture or heard the anecdote of what when down later that night.

Man I wish we could hear that song. 

At Sean Lennon’s rehearsal studio, Soho, New York

‘This photograph of Lias Saoudi and Lady Gaga was made in the wee hours of the morning. Gaga had come to see the Fat Whites play a gig at Le Poisson Rouge and afterwards the band joined her, Mark Ronson and Sean for a late-night jam session. They drank and made music together. As I recall in the book, Lias wrote lyrics about sex trafficking and he and Gaga sang them together. It was an unholy duet’

Photograph: Andrew Zappin

1515.jpg?width=480&quality=45&auto=forma

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/gallery/2022/aug/09/sometimes-theyd-lick-each-other-on-the-road-with-fat-white-family-in-pictures

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Schwerk
Just now, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

Not what I was expecting:billie:

I see it now haha, totally wasn't thinking about this knowing this band but the title looks disrespectful AF :derpga: whoops

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Puddin

Thanks for sharing! I love the candid photos they have of her smoking someone else’s cigarette 

Mother of Puppies

I almost didn't recognize her :partysick:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived