Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: S11 Cast

LaFama

Featured Posts

LaFama

american-horror-stories-spin-off-america

According to sources, those returning for Season 11 include a number of familiar faces, including AHS alums Zachary Quinto, Billie LourdIsaac Powell, and Patti LuPone. Also part of the cast of the new installment are Sandra Bernhard, who appeared on another Murphy-produced FX series, Pose, another Murphy regular, Joe Mantello, who was in two Murphy projects, Netflix’s Hollywood and HBO’s The Normal Heart, as well as Charlie Carver who was in Murphy’s Netflix series Ratched.

Source

Talks about this season have been quieter than usual for any previous AHS season, but some actors were spotted on set: 

Spoiler

x5iwej8bvvg91.jpg?width=634&format=pjpg&

oqn1qj8bvvg91.jpg?width=634&format=pjpg&

8ra5kk8bvvg91.jpg?width=634&format=pjpg&

qwpnkj8bvvg91.jpg?width=306&format=pjpg&

So we might be getting a 70's/80's set for this one, which I'm ok with, AHS does period very well. 

We still don't know the title or theme for this season, but we will be hate-watching :vegas:. I am excited for Zachary Quinto coming back after 10 years, I just hope it's not for another tired and lazy tie-in with any of his seasons, specially Murder House. Also, it might be time for me to finally watch Death Valley :emma:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Rahrahbitchson

I cant believe this show is still going on :oprah:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

I read on Twitter that there were rumours Gaga was in talks to come back (like every season of AHS) but why would she? 

I feel as if The Countess is her iconic role on AHS and I don't think they could give her a good character these days, they would just limit her talents.

BlingNotTheMusic
33 minutes ago, LaFama said:

american-horror-stories-spin-off-america

According to sources, those returning for Season 11 include a number of familiar faces, including AHS alums Zachary Quinto, Billie LourdIsaac Powell, and Patti LuPone. Also part of the cast of the new installment are Sandra Bernhard, who appeared on another Murphy-produced FX series, Pose, another Murphy regular, Joe Mantello, who was in two Murphy projects, Netflix’s Hollywood and HBO’s The Normal Heart, as well as Charlie Carver who was in Murphy’s Netflix series Ratched.

Source

Talks about this season have been quieter than usual for any previous AHS season, but some actors were spotted on set: 

Hide contents

x5iwej8bvvg91.jpg?width=634&format=pjpg&

oqn1qj8bvvg91.jpg?width=634&format=pjpg&

8ra5kk8bvvg91.jpg?width=634&format=pjpg&

qwpnkj8bvvg91.jpg?width=306&format=pjpg&

So we might be getting a 70's/80's set for this one, which I'm ok with, AHS does period very well. 

We still don't know the title or theme for this season, but we will be hate-watching :vegas:. I am excited for Zachary Quinto coming back after 10 years, I just hope it's not for another tired and lazy tie-in with any of his seasons, specially Murder House. Also, it might be time for me to finally watch Death Valley :emma:

2 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

I still haven’t watched S10 :messga: Is there really no DVD release?

Don't worry, you're not missing anything :bear: per usual with AHS seasons after season 3, they start out strong and then halfway through they fall apart and nothing makes sense :trollga:

BlingNotTheMusic

Excited it's coming back but this cast is super underwhelming

M i K E Y
Just now, WheresMy911Alice said:

Don't worry, you're not missing anything :bear: per usual with AHS seasons after season 3, they start out strong and then halfway through they fall apart and nothing makes sense :trollga:

I’m kinda living for twisted stories that **** up your brain, the inky AHS season I really disliked was Apocalypse 

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

I’m kinda living for twisted stories that **** up your brain, the inky AHS season I really disliked was Apocalypse 

It's doesn't **** up my brain, it's like they start out with great writing, character development, setting, everything. And then halfway through they throw everything out the window and just expect us to go along. I've watched every season and rewatched most. Last season was just awful though. Both had redeemable parts but the plot just goes to sh!t. There was no resolution in the finale episodes AT ALL. 

It's literal blue b@lls :huntyga:

Chlorine Sevigny

Last season the seaside one was actually good until the last episode. I'm mildly interested... :koons:

MaybeKermit

Ugh can Ryan stop with this obsession for white brown haires basic dudes ? M sorry but it’s getting so annoying at this point ? Every season the male cast looks the same 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

MANiCURE 6
40 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

Ugh can Ryan stop with this obsession for white brown haires basic dudes ? M sorry but it’s getting so annoying at this point ? Every season the male cast looks the same 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

No keep going.

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Funkymonkey said:

I remember a meme with ache of the AS5 white/ brown hair / blue eyed actors and a legend about Murphy clearly having a type. 😂

Maxine Puth
1 minute ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I remember a meme with ache of the AS5 white/ brown hair / blue eyed actors and a legend about Murphy clearly having a type. 😂

Atleast with Hotel that was because the Countess had a type, well, until the Ramona story came up lol

Archived