Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Do you think Britney can have another mental breakdown?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

I am really scarry about this. She is without a doubt one of my favorite artists of all time. 

But I never saw a pop artist to have such a hard life, in the last 15 years. 

I feel like when she starts to feel a little bit of happiness, something is happen. I heard about the interview with Kevin F that will come next week, and for sure she will feel more hurt. The situation with her kids, I think its the worst. 

They are for sure the love of her life, but I don't understand what happen between them. 

I feel like she needs to do an interview to say the final truth or a documentary. 

What do you think? 

Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.

Dr Fudge

I think she’s a lot tougher than people give her credit for. I’m sure she’ll face more hardships, as she is human, but the worst is hopefully behind her. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Rahrahbitchson

Is normal to have a mental breakdown if someone is going through so much stress or hard things at a moment, that being said, it doesnt mean she is going to have a 2007 moment, i think she is surrounded of people who cares about her (Sam) that i dont think would let her do anything wrong or that is bad for her

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Blackout19
8 minutes ago, Dojo said:

the disrespect

i cant wendy williams GIF

Aaaa? :what:

Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.

berlinforme

I think she's in a good (or at least way better) place mentally, she just has a lot of fights going on at the same time right now. Of course that's exhausting and it would certainly stress tf out of me as well. But in 2007 the public opinion was very much against her, she was younger, maybe more easily influenced by that. Nowadays everybody is on her side and I think that makes a huge difference. Also I'm sure she has a lot if people supporting her or offering her help and not just her disgusting family locking her away to make money off her. And I think Sam genuinely wants her to be well and gives her the support she needs.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
SharkmanthaC

If Britney is having any kind of issues, I hope she is getting the help she needs, but I don’t think we should be speculating on her having a mental breakdown. 

she/her/hers

Archived