💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

"Prey" Becomes Hulu's Biggest Premiere to Date

Fantina

Featured Posts

Fantina

"Prey, the latest film in the Predator franchise, had a killer first weekend. On Tuesday, Hulu announced that the action prequel is the streaming platform's No. 1 premiere to date, spanning both its movie and TV content. After premiering on Friday, the movie amassed the most viewing hours on the streaming platform for the first three days of release." 

"Prey chronicles a young warrior named Naru (Amber Midthunder) in the Comanche Nation over 300 years ago. When the iconic Predator alien lands on Earth for a hunting spree — with its high-tech weapons and the ability to be invisible — she and her tribe fight back"

Has anyone seen the movie? I watched it and it was super good! This is how you do an action themed horror movie! A part of me wished I saw this in cinemas though.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Fantina

"The milestone indicates that Prey beat out the total viewing time of The Kardashians' debut, which became Hulu's biggest TV series premiere back in April. The reality show's second season premieres Sept. 22 on the streaming service." :ladyhaha:

Source

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

RAMROD

Deserved.

Best Predator movie since the first one.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PartySick

It's really enjoyable! A unique approach and the predator is super uggos, which I love.

Also the dog lives :enigma:

🖤

Levine

I only saw the one with Schwarzenegger and I didn't even know there was a Predator franchise. Can I watch this without watching the other ones? It's on Disney + here in Italy

Stephen
4 minutes ago, Levine said:

I only saw the one with Schwarzenegger and I didn't even know there was a Predator franchise. Can I watch this without watching the other ones? It's on Disney + here in Italy

Yes you can.

Anderson123

I watched it and loved it. Such a shame it's not in theaters, whole experience of going there would've made me enjoy it more.

MaybeKermit

Glad it’s receiving so much praise!!!! The main character will be playing Princess Yue in Avatar the Last Airbender live action series!!!!

Stephen
8 hours ago, mattbri said:

it seems that only i didn't like it :shrug:

I loved the predator scenes but everything else was so boring

RAMROD
26 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I loved the predator scenes but everything else was so boring

Oh, you don't like slowburn movie? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

It was okayish... the lead should have been a hot hunk like arnie though.. kinda missed a character like him. 

Archived