question

what was the song that got u into dua?

waterfall

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlastiscGuy

I liked a few songs from her debut (that would play everywhere) but I remember the day Break My Heart leaked... Something happened to me and I've been obsessed with her ever since :giveup:

PG.

TheFriend

The first song that I really loved from her is Scared To Be Lonely, but that time, I still don't really have an idea who Dua is.

Then I saw the "go girl give us nothing" meme, I got curious and listened to New Rules. I had an awakening that she is the girl called Dua Lipa. :ally:

TEANUS

I liked New Rules!

I didn’t pay too much attention to her until the FN era started tbh, Don’t Start Now got me hooked

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

ive heard of her prior, but loved Dont Start Now, thats when I started listening. 

came at a time where I was breaking up with my ex so was a great song to jump around to at clubs

✧ ✧ ✧

Mirrion Rizzons

She’s been big in the U.K. for years now I think No Lie was the first song I heard from her which would always be on radio. But New Rules is what got me invested in her 

atemybrain

I remember hearing Blow Your Mind on the radio and thinking “I love her voice. It’s so unique.” This made me look her up on Apple Music, and the rest is history. Be the One, Begging, Hotter Than Hell, New Rules, literally all of the songs hooked me. I booked tickets for her tour for the debut album as soon as they went on sale, and it was amazing getting to see what I knew to be the next big pop star before she blew up to selling out arena levels. 

Night Vision

I really liked New Love, Last Dance and Be the One back when they first came out, but Hotter Than Hell was the first song she released that made me realise she had the potential to be a huge star, and when she followed them up with Blow Your Mind and New Rules I knew she was here to stay.

Archived