💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

what was the song that got u into dua?

waterfall

Featured Posts

waterfall

for me it was "scared to be lonely". i remember being obsessed with that song back when it came out and it made me go back and check out the rest of her discography. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NATAH

new rules is what brought her to my radar and then the blow your mind (mwah) song impressed me :cyanlights:

mother, what must i do?

Anderson123

I listened to her debut album when it came out and I liked Genesis, New Rules, Blow Your Mind, IDGAF, Be The One and Hotter Than Hell. It was ok, poppy and just a new girl doing her thing but didn't really think she'd go beyond that. Then she released One Kiss and Electricity and they were also ok, she was going the expected route. 

When she released Don't Start Now and Future Nostalgia (song) I listened to them because I was curious what she was going next and they were also ok. The first song I became obsessed with was Physical, really one of the best of 2020 and can't believe it didn't get any attention.

ryanxjensen

She’s got a lot of weird, unattractive sound bits in her discography like random horns / string instruments that don’t compliment her voice & it wasn’t until Hallucinate came out that I finally warmed up to her 

saw her in April, she’s much better in person! 

Reject False Icons

Physical, before that I thought she was a bland bored face singer like the trend from those years and to this day, but she proved me wrong.

BlingNotTheMusic

Tbh i don't remember the song but it was during her debut era and her first album slayed my existence. Her vocals *chef's kiss* I became a stan upon first listen :glamourpuss:

Dua Lipa Backbend GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Juanjo

New Rules and Be the One. Be the One is still 100% that bitch for me! Her debut album is everything! :firega: 

reysus

be the one got me interested and i think i became a fan with physical. both of those deserved so much more in america :bradley:

KillerMonster

I’m not really into her music, as it all sounds the same basic way. But Physical is an absolute banger. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Archived