Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Israel killed 16 Palestinian Children over the weekend (45 ppl dead total)

Featured Posts

dit

israel-palestine-gaza-children-names-fac

At least 45 Palestinians were killed and more than 360 wounded as Israeli air strikes rained down on the besieged Strip over three days

These sixteen Palestinian children were looking forward to a summer filled with joy. They planned to play football, head to the beach and attend summer camp.

But over the course of three horrific days, Israeli forces unleashed a wave of air strikes on the besieged Gaza Strip, killing 45 people, including the 16 children, and wounding at least 360 others.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-palestine-gaza-names-faces-children-killed-bombardment

• Shook 1
  • Sad 28
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dennis

• alsemanche

• Nathan

• Coyoteceiba

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least 45 Palestinians were killed and more than 360 wounded as Israeli air strikes rained down on the besieged Strip over three days   These sixteen Palestinian children were looking forw

This site is becoming more and more full of right wing garbage, what is going on. 

It's hilarious how every single Zionist I've encountered in the past few days has been repeating the exact same words to justify the death of literal children. Like if you're gonna make up sh*t, at le

Regina George

Some people here will still find a way to justify Israel.. Shameful to say the least 

Edited by Regina George
  • Like 12
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
Coyoteceiba

The rockets that killed those children were misguided Islamic Jihad rockets in fact. A shame that those children had to die!

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
Nathan
3 minutes ago, Coyoteceiba said:

The rockets that killed those children were misguided Islamic Jihad rockets in fact. A shame that those children had to die!

This site is becoming more and more full of right wing garbage, what is going on. 

• Like 12
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3
Coyoteceiba
Just now, Nathan said:

Sorry? Right wing? I don’t understand? 

RudraCNG
5 minutes ago, Coyoteceiba said:

Now post it with your actual account :ally:

• Like 12
  • YAAAS 2
Coyoteceiba
53 minutes ago, dit said:

defending itself against the Iranian regime-backed terrorist movement Palestinian Islamic Jihad 

Corrected

• Like 1
HardlyaSaint
23 minutes ago, Coyoteceiba said:

:partysick: what the **** ????

• Like 4
Regina George
25 minutes ago, Coyoteceiba said:

I see the propaganda spammers are working overtime! 

• Like 9
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
HardlyaSaint
8 minutes ago, Coyoteceiba said:

Corrected

Delete both of your accounts. :lmao:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
Regina George
4 hours ago, Coyoteceiba said:

Not to mention the fact you made a new profile just to post this. :laughga: I’ll make sure to notify mods so they can ban your IP from accessing GGD. 

Edited by Regina George
  • Like 10
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
alsemanche
28 minutes ago, Coyoteceiba said:

It's hilarious how every single Zionist I've encountered in the past few days has been repeating the exact same words to justify the death of literal children. Like if you're gonna make up sh*t, at least be subtle with it and don't make it so obvious. But then again, they've never been the most brilliant of people have they? 

Imagine making a brand new account just to spew fake news and justifying children being murdered by Israel. Y'all never fail to amaze me. 

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent // FOSSORA IS HERE
  • Like 9
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 5
Coyoteceiba
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

It's hilarious how every single Zionist I've encountered in the past few days has been repeating the exact same words to justify the dearh of literal children. Like if you're gonna make up sh*t, at least be subtle with it and don't make it so obvious. But then again, they've never been the most brilliant of people have they? 

Imagine making a brand new account just to spew fake news and justifying children being murdered by Israel. Y'all never fail to amaze me. 

I can’t follow. What are you trying to say? How am I justifying the death of children? I believe it to be a tragedy. It’s a shame that the children of Gaza are being held hostage by this Iranian backed terror regime called Islamic Jihad.