šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Someone started a fight at the CB

Alxjcgn

Featured Posts

Maybe its extra, but I think it needs it's own thread that someone was ruining the piano part of the concert this evening by knocking over someone and then making a bigger issue of it... I'm glad security removed you and I gave you a stare.... You ruined a really good moment for so many people due to your own selfishness.... I saw what happened and you were in the wrong.Ā 

• FATCAT changed the title to Someone started a fight at the CB
PartySick

Meh, we were all there, connected with love and mutual respect and freedom. Don't let one douche ruin your night :kiss:

šŸ–¤

tylertremallose

concerts are a big place where you will come across indifferences like this. just ignore it and enjoy the show! :DĀ 

34 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

What section were you in?

135... Someone behind us knocked over a woman in our row and started a fight over it... I tried to focus on the show and eventually security yanked them out of there for being obnoxious

Just now, TheOriginalOne said:

Ā 

How everyone felt watching them get taken away from the section!! lol

One thing to mention- the concert was still amazing and I had a great time! I went with my parents haha my mom had never seen gaga before and my dad has always taken me to see gaga since the fame ball... I just feel bad for the two who were wrongfully involved in a fight and how it could have affected their experience! I don't think its fair someone had to take that away from them

skaxboy

We had a little issue with security at the very end. We had floor seats but weā€™re walking out during HMH to finish up the show toward the exit. I stopped to snap a photo of Gaga as plenty of others were. A blue shirt security guard (supervisor) told us to go to our seats andĀ so we started to walk. Apparently we didnā€™t walkĀ quick enough, as she grabbed my bf and said ā€œIā€™m gonna drag your ass out of hereā€ and they proceeded to. They held him down to the ground and held his throat.Ā RegularĀ guards circled me and I couldnā€™t help him. I told them we were just snapping a photo while we were leaving but that supervisor was aggressive toward us for no reason.Ā Ā  A regular guard seemed reasonable when I told them and even said ā€thatā€™s just how she isā€ about thatĀ particular supervisor.Ā Their supervisor was the problem. They stopped holding him down once he told them I was recording them.Ā Neither of us were beingĀ violent nor were we harassing other attendees or anything like that. All we did was stop to take a pic along the way where everyone is else was standing.Ā My bf has bruised on both his arms and was bleeding a bit.Ā The guards were only following orders, it was their aggressiveĀ supervisor.Ā 

2 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

We had a little issue with security at the very end. We had floor seats but weā€™re walking out during HMH to finish up the show toward the exit. I stopped to snap a photo of Gaga as plenty of others were. A blue shirt security guard (supervisor) told us to go to our seats andĀ so we started to walk. Apparently we didnā€™t walkĀ quick enough, as she grabbed my bf and said ā€œIā€™m gonna drag your ass out of hereā€ and they proceeded to. They held him down to the ground and held his throat.Ā RegularĀ guards circled me and I couldnā€™t help him. I told them we were just snapping a photo while we were leaving but that supervisor was aggressive toward us for no reason.Ā Ā  A regular guard seemed reasonable when I told them and even said ā€thatā€™s just how she isā€ about thatĀ particular supervisor.Ā Their supervisor was the problem. They stopped holding him down once he told them I was recording them.Ā Neither of us were beingĀ violent nor were we harassing other attendees or anything like that. All we did was stop to take a pic along the way where everyone is else was standing.Ā My bf has bruised on both his arms and was bleeding a bit.Ā The guards were only following orders, it was their aggressiveĀ supervisor.Ā 

I am so sorry that happened to you! That is awful and completely ****ed up of the security to have done that to you and your bf! I hope you were able to still enjoy the show somewhat

PartySick
16 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

Jesus...that's awful...

Security really sucked for our show. When we walked through the metal detectors my jacket set it off so I had to take it off and walk through it again...but they didn't even check my jacket :flop:

I had a pocket zipped closed that could easily fit a weapon (a knife or even a hand gun) and they didn't even check :deadbanana:

But they're tackling people for pictures? Trash :smh:

Sorry y'all had that happen :kara:

šŸ–¤

LilyLark
11 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

I'm so sorry that happened. Did you see the name of the company on their shirts? If you did, I would file a complaint.

Also, like I'm sure there are some decent enough security guards out there, but so many are on an insane power trip and they are regulated even less than police...so I'm not surprised one acted all nasty.

Archived