💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Hallelujah has me by the THROAT

NATAH

Featured Posts

NATAH

when i first heard the crusty snippet i was like girlie, what iz diz??

but after the HQ leak i literally cannot stop bumping this song :giveup:

i find the lyrics to be so cheesy but in a loving romantic way? like they just seem so pure? they're probably just flow filler but like :giveup:

you're my bestie :giveup:

mother, what must i do?

HausOfAntonio

The lyrics on the verse are diabolically cringey - it takes a true high camp intellectual mind to grasp their genius. 

BlingNotTheMusic

The lyrics are definitely cringe but prob the same effort as "got me facing every nation" in the SL demo. Would love a reworked final version by miss Stefani :huntyga:

Retro Dance Freak

I love it so much lol. People so offended by the leak as if it was officially released :vegas:

Don't be insecure if your heart is pure.

Gagaism

It’s instrumentals and melody are amazing, Id love to hear a final version of it to be honest. 

ChicaSkas

Its such a great song. She could sing about the most mundane things like wallpapers or croutons and it would be fantastic.  But this song is bouncy and happy and joyful and enjoying her partner. There is so much good vibeyness coming from this song that imho it balances or cancels out any cringe 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

NATAH
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

Its such a great song. She could sing about the most mundane things like wallpapers or croutons and it would be fantastic.  But this song is bouncy and happy and joyful and enjoying her partner. There is so much good vibeyness coming from this song that imho it balances or cancels out any cringe 

exactly that, it's got such a beautiful and infectious positive aura :giveup:

mother, what must i do?

Anderson123

It's a good song for a concept demo that she didn't even talk about or had in mind for Act 2, now imagine what she actually almost released like Temple, Tea or Tinnitus. Those who bash it because of the lyrics, that's how most of her songs sound like in the early stages. Judas, Stupid Love, Manicure, Applause, etc. She just babbles and uses random words to work on the melody and lyrics later.

Angemon
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

that's right, and from the lyrics you really understand that she was madly in love with Taylor :flutter: They were a beautiful couple and I still haven't quite gotten over the fact that they broke up. They looked really happy when they were together

The Child
15 minutes ago, Angemon said:

that's right, and from the lyrics you really understand that she was madly in love with Taylor :flutter: They were a beautiful couple and I still haven't quite gotten over the fact that they broke up. They looked really happy when they were together

They’re still together in my mind.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Better Day

Has me by the throat and strangling me with how bad the song is :derpga:

Together You And I!

ChicaSkas
5 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

Has me by the throat and strangling me with how bad the song is :derpga:

Awwwww dolly..... get into the groove of it, the message its trying to send you ! :runhug:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
7 hours ago, NATAH said:

exactly that, it's got such a beautiful and infectious positive aura :giveup:

I seriously hope all the gays at the shows start singing it to her :giveup:

:deadbanana:

(if I wasnt booting my show I'd be singing it to her too) 

ChrissyBot

Gurl same. Upon first listen I was like…what is this :laughga: but now it’s really starting to grow on me :wtfga:

Ricardo

I kinda like it tbh

so this and IDWYL were the only songs that leaked this weekend? I was away 

Archived