Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga surpasses $2B on WW Box Office

Meat

Featured Posts

Ronk
2 hours ago, KORG said:

$36 give or take a few hundred million.

Wow.  Wouldn't even buy a nosebleed seat at her own show.  Could buy a couple lattes and paninis at Starbucks tho.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

It doesn't seem like that much, so incredible when you see it written down like that. To get nearly 600k from just 2 starring roles is so impressive considering she's a singer and the high age rating those films had. Joker 2 will also have the same rating and we've seen how much the first one made despite this, so if this follow-up makes similar numbers, that lead actress figure could be up to 1.5 billion afterwards which is mindblowing. We really did it, kids.

monstertoronto
39 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It doesn't seem like that much, so incredible when you see it written down like that. To get nearly 600k from just 2 starring roles is so impressive considering she's a singer and the high age rating those films had. Joker 2 will also have the same rating and we've seen how much the first one made despite this, so if this follow-up makes similar numbers, that lead actress figure could be up to 1.5 billion afterwards which is mindblowing. We really did it, kids.

The figure is millions not thousands so it’s close to $600 million not $600k!  But also, that is not what Gaga grossed from those movies. That is the total overall box office for her movies. They just like to show how successful a movie is and then they associate the people who were in it to say they are in movies they made x number of dollars. So still very impressive, but these numbers are not what Gaga herself made. 

StrawberryBlond
39 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

The figure is millions not thousands so it’s close to $600 million not $600k!  But also, that is not what Gaga grossed from those movies. That is the total overall box office for her movies. They just like to show how successful a movie is and then they associate the people who were in it to say they are in movies they made x number of dollars. So still very impressive, but these numbers are not what Gaga herself made. 

Oops, I meant 600 million. And I know she personally hasn't made that amount but just that as a lead star, it's impressive that's the amount the movies garnered from the public who were interested in watching just for her alone (some viewers actually stated this). For someone who isn't even an actor first and foremost, to have higher grossing movies than those fronted by professional actors is insane.

The BPD Monster
13 hours ago, KORG said:

You LOVE an unsubstantiated claim, don't you?

You're obsessed 

The BPD Monster
14 hours ago, Meat said:

The movie’s producers gave her the exact same credit as Hans. Maybe you should contact them and ask them to change it?  

Why so mad? I didn't say anything negative i just didn't know it

4 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

You're obsessed 

1 minute ago, The BPD Monster said:

Why so mad? I didn't say anything negative i just didn't know it

You literally spout only negativity based off a lack of information and then act like you're a victim :laughga: are you 12 years old?

The BPD Monster
1 minute ago, KORG said:

You literally spout only negativity based off a lack of information and then act like you're a victim :laughga: are you 12 years old?

And what are u gonna do about it? Give me more attention over your obsession w me? Go ahead. It doesn't bother me at all. Stay pressed :ohwell:

Just now, The BPD Monster said:

And what are u gonna do about it? Give me more attention over your obsession w me? Go ahead. It doesn't bother me at all. Stay pressed :ohwell:

It's gaslighting & you're absolutely not welcome to do that. 

The BPD Monster
Just now, KORG said:

It's gaslighting & you're absolutely not welcome to do that. 

Ok let's be serious. I'm sorry if i said anything that bothered u or if i was being aggressive. Tbh i don't wanna be a toxic member of this fandom and even if i said something negative i didn't mean it and it was because of my lack of knowledge. Sending love and peace đź’•

9 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

Ok let's be serious. I'm sorry if i said anything that bothered u or if i was being aggressive. Tbh i don't wanna be a toxic member of this fandom and even if i said something negative i didn't mean it and it was because of my lack of knowledge. Sending love and peace đź’•

As with most gaslighters, I expect this "I didn't know" stuff to last for a short time before you revert back.

Statements about changing are useless unless you actually change, in which case the statements don't need making.

You said ridiculous and inflammatory things swimming in pessimism and negativity, which isn't necessarily the worst thing, but when anyone corrected you or asked you to explain your statements you have done nothing but respond with a mocking sarcastic tone, or immediately changing tonality to make yourself appear the victim THEN go into other threads and lie about being bullied for having a different opinion when the fact is you had been shooting down people's optimism with your own negativity & couldn't bring a single fact to the forefront so started arguing instead so you wouldn't have to present a fact.

These are not good personality traits.

The BPD Monster
7 minutes ago, KORG said:

As with most gaslighters, I expect this "I didn't know" stuff to last for a short time before you revert back.

Statements about changing are useless unless you actually change, in which case the statements don't need making.

You said ridiculous and inflammatory things swimming in pessimism and negativity, which isn't necessarily the worst thing, but when anyone corrected you or asked you to explain your statements you have done nothing but respond with a mocking sarcastic tone, or immediately changing tonality to make yourself appear the victim THEN go into other threads and lie about being bullied for having a different opinion when the fact is you had been shooting down people's optimism with your own negativity & couldn't bring a single fact to the forefront so started arguing instead so you wouldn't have to present a fact.

These are not good personality traits.

Girl u are really sick. mentally sick. seek help. Pls Go to therapy. This is my last words to u. Pls stop bugging me with your mentions.

ALittleMonsta

Random comment but I just love Gaga in every way and I think she deserves this

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, EGOT2027 said:

what movies is she being credited as a supporting actor for?

Machete Kills/Sin City 2?

Archived