Meat

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meat
1 minute ago, Xardas said:

What is her net worth then right now?

I don’t even think her team submits those numbers to Forbes but according to Celebrity Net Worth, it was estimated at around $320M last year. 

Dojo

and to think that HAUS LABS is probably making her bank three times more than those figures combined

the power that beauty has! the influce that beauty has! the entrepeneur opportunities implications!

20 minutes ago, Xardas said:

What is her net worth then right now?

$36 give or take a few hundred million.

Sherry
2 minutes ago, KORG said:

$36 give or take a few hundred million.

I'm richer then her :bradley: Now I know why she has all those jobs at hospital and restaurants etc. :bradley:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Nathan
8 minutes ago, Dojo said:

and to think that HAUS LABS is probably making her bank three times more than those figures combined

Apparently not :oops:

Economy
9 minutes ago, Dojo said:

the power that beauty has! the influce that beauty has! the entrepeneur opportunities implications!

I doubt that

Also these numbers are so hard to really even analyse in terms of "making bank" considering it's so unknown how much profit she makes in most cases 

Economy
7 minutes ago, Sherry said:

I'm richer then her :bradley: Now I know why she has all those jobs at hospital and restaurants etc. :bradley:

And why she been working since she was 13 :bradley:

Meat
8 minutes ago, papergangster said:

I really want to know her updated net worth 

I’ve seen that both Gaga and Madonna never submit their numbers to Forbes. Maybe they find it tacky? Idk 

Meat
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Also these numbers are so hard to really even analyse in terms of "making bank" considering it's so unknown how much profit she makes in most cases 

It’s not about profit. Box office gross is just an industry metric. Like saying Scarlett Johansson is the highest grossing actress, Hans Zimmer is the highest grossing composer etc.

Economy
3 minutes ago, Meat said:

It’s not about profit. Box office gross is just an industry metric. Like saying Scarlett Johansson is the highest grossing actress, Hans Zimmer is the highest grossing composer etc.

I'm well aware of that in terms of grossing numbers but u said "making bank"

That expression usually refers to ppl personal home take so it made me think u were not taking that into account properly

Archived