💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga surpasses $2B on WW Box Office

Meat

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown

How much of this did she get? I’m assuming like a small percentage of this right? 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The BPD Monster

I don't it's fair to include the composer thing. Hanz made most of it i think

The BPD Monster
36 minutes ago, Xardas said:

What is her net worth then right now?

I don't think it has much effect on her net worth. She'll get paid before every movie. After that she'll get nothing

Meat
29 minutes ago, Economy said:

I'm well aware of that in terms of grossing numbers but u said "making bank"

That expression usually refers to ppl personal home take so it made me think u were not taking that into account properly

I never said that :enigma:

Meat
28 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

The movie’s producers gave her the exact same credit as Hans. Maybe you should contact them and ask them to change it?  

1 hour ago, Dojo said:

and to think that HAUS LABS is probably making her bank three times more than those figures combined

the power that beauty has! the influce that beauty has! the entrepeneur opportunities implications!

Are there any figures on hauslabs? I was under the impression it's not exactly selling great.

However, if she develops a perfume line with it then GLORY TO THE GODS she will be an instant billionaire. Bring back FAME 

1 hour ago, The BPD Monster said:

You LOVE an unsubstantiated claim, don't you?

Meat
28 minutes ago, KORG said:

Are there any figures on hauslabs? I was under the impression it's not exactly selling great.

However, if she develops a perfume line with it then GLORY TO THE GODS she will be an instant billionaire. Bring back FAME 

They are just kidding. We don’t know how much Haus Labs is selling yet. The last official number was $100M. 

Dojo
Just now, Meat said:

They are just kidding. 

Disrespectful. 

there was a official top 10 from celeb beauty brands and HAUS LABS was at 3 if i remember right, only behind FENTY and another one.

14 minutes ago, Dojo said:

Disrespectful. 

there was a official top 10 from celeb beauty brands and HAUS LABS was at 3 if i remember right, only behind FENTY and another one.

...Kylie jenner?

Meat
23 minutes ago, Dojo said:

Disrespectful. 

Yes but the earnings were like $100M, not $2B, be serious :air:

Gagaism
56 minutes ago, KORG said:

I really think she should bring back that fragrance since she got her own brand now 

Dojo
11 minutes ago, KORG said:

...Kylie jenner?

I think so, and they are like HUGE, stablished brands already. This was when HL was only a humble amazon brand

there's a reason Jessica Alba, Kylie, Kim, Rihanna are billionaires in record time, the beauty industry is powerful, waay more profitable than music, but some locals aren't ready for that conversation yet, ME THINKS

Archived