💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga is back in tour bus for American leg

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Just saying but during her tour bus times for Monster Ball, BTW Ball and JWT she recorded stuff with producers. Let's keep a close eye on if some producers are following her during her US dates. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTBOP

I could totally see her making new music on this tour, tho! She seems so inspired and full of creative energy! I could see her making music, even though she has a big movie role to prepare for.

sara57
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Just saying but during her tour bus times for Monster Ball, BTW Ball and JWT she recorded stuff with producers. Let's keep a close eye on if some producers are following her during her US dates. 

I'm not sure she will have enough time for music since she has to prepare for Joker 2 between the shows. But we'll see.

Rahrahbitchson
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:
 Let's keep an eye out if some producers are following her during her US dates. 

I heard she is working with some new producer called "Selener"

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

I could totally see her making new music on this tour, tho! She seems so inspired and full of creative energy! I could see her making music, even though she has a big movie role to prepare for.

She usually does tbh. Most of her albums have been done while she was touring or in Vegas residence so...

Retro Dance Freak

i think we could be in for another little monsters ballad ala i wanna be with you :kara: after the tour being postponed for 2 years, all (?) dates being sold out, and her clear old Gaga - style performances and stage energy, I think she’s been feeling lots of love lately :bradley:

Don't be insecure if your heart is pure.

Edonis
18 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

This...we knew bloodpop was involved with LG6 fairly early because he was traveling with her during JWT. Also DJWS was there too I believe

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, Edonis said:

This...we knew bloodpop was involved with LG6 fairly early because he was traveling with her during JWT. Also DJWS was there too I believe

True

RedOne was following her during Fame Ball.He was also there with DJWS and Fernando during MTB

She was working with her producers during BTWB as well (DJWS, Nick Monson, Fernando, Tchami, DJ Snake, RedOne included)

We also know she recorded things during artRave, she was seen going to RedOne studio in Paris.

Just to say she always works on new material while touring.

RAMROD

Gaga said Bus for my Bussies fans :ohwell:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

palma

I can sense she's inspired by the new Joker movie and the roaring dark success that is TCB but she's known for doing the unexpected so I won't yet claim she's working on daRk baWPz :huntyga:

NATAH
25 minutes ago, sara57 said:

I'm not sure she will have enough time for music since she has to prepare for Joker 2 between the shows. But we'll see.

joker 2 is ages away, she's got looooads of time to make an album :excited2:

mother, what must i do?

CanadaGoesGaga

Gaga saw all the celebs being cancelled over private jets and said “we will take the bus”. :wtfga:

JRCF29

Are we sure that GAGA is on these buses? Kind of weird that there's no TCB wrap don't you think? She could still be flying, and her crew/equipment traveling via bus

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived