Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam DRAGS Britney’s ex husband: Keep my wife's name out of your mouth

Gimme More

Featured Posts

NATAH
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

Because ‘simple’ words to you are not ‘simple’ to someone who’s native tongue isn’t English.

i'm not gunna get into this with you :lmao:

you've already twisted my words here, you clearly have a weird grudge against me. it's best you stop replying to me because your grudge against me is only going to derail the thread :smh:

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hieronymus
7 minutes ago, NATAH said:

did i say i was feeling superior? :partysick:

just seems odd that he can type all of of that but misspell a simple word :partysick:

Why is picking on an ESL person's spelling your focus? Especially one who's speaking out against someone as awful as kfed

NATAH
Just now, Hold My Ham said:

Why is picking on an ESL person's spelling your focus? Especially one who's speaking out against someone as awful as kfed

it really wasn't that deep :messga:

his english is fantastic, it was just a silly passing comment that he got a small easy word wrong twice :messga:

making big statements are kinda important for spell checking too :messga:

mother, what must i do?

Crescent Bloom
24 minutes ago, NATAH said:

he's lived in the US since he was 13, surely a school would have taught him basic english :yennefer:

this is ignorant and you should feel ashamed that you even pressed submit on such an empty thought.

Dojo
19 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Because ‘simple’ words to you are not ‘simple’ to someone who’s native tongue isn’t English.

thank you! :heart:

as a non english speaker myself, i sometimes struggle a lot with words and most of the time i find myself having to edit or even google entire sentences to make sure they at least make sense lol

NATAH
8 minutes ago, Crescent Bloom said:

this is ignorant and you should feel ashamed that you even pressed submit on such an empty thought.

well luckily for you i do feel ashamed and i'm sorry. can everybody just leave me alone now?

i already said his english is fantastic. he can spell words that even i can't as a native english speaker.

i'd like it if everybody would stop hounding me now cus it's setting off my anxiety

mother, what must i do?

RAMROD
27 minutes ago, NATAH said:

did i say i was feeling superior? :partysick:

just seems odd that he can type all of of that but misspell a simple word :partysick:

You have the wrong focus on this :partysick:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NATAH
Just now, RAMROD said:

You have the wrong focus on this :partysick:

i apologized

4 minutes ago, NATAH said:

well luckily for you i do feel ashamed and i'm sorry. can everybody just leave me alone now?

i already said his english is fantastic. he can spell words that even i can't as a native english speaker.

i'd like it if everybody would stop hounding me now cus it's setting off my anxiety

mother, what must i do?

hieronymus
27 minutes ago, NATAH said:

it really wasn't that deep :messga:

his english is fantastic, it was just a silly passing comment that he got a small easy word wrong twice :messga:

making big statements are kinda important for spell checking too :messga:

Did you understand what he was saying? Dillhole.

NATAH
3 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

Did you understand what he was saying? Dillhole.

idk who kfed is and haven't kept up with any britney news :messga:

please see my comment above :messga: i don't need to be called names, i've apologized for my ignorance

mother, what must i do?

PartySick
20 minutes ago, NATAH said:

All a part of growing :vegas:

OT: Am I actually jealous of Britney for having a man like this? Yes. Yes I am :bradley:

A homo in eco-friendly packaging 🎁

Gimme More
7 hours ago, PartySick said:

All a part of growing :vegas:

OT: Am I actually jealous of Britney for having a man like this? Yes. Yes I am :bradley:

A MAN

Captura-de-pantalla-89293.png

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Gimme More changed the title to Sam DRAGS Britney’s ex husband: Keep my wife's name out of your mouth
6 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

I'm really lazy somebody make it short and explain it to me

Buy the audio book.

The BPD Monster
12 minutes ago, KORG said:

Buy the audio book.

Not u again. Why u so obsessed w me?

Archived