💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who will work on Joker 2 soundtrack

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Ok so now we Joker 2 is signed and confirmed, let's have the discussion about the soundtrack.

Gaga recently said she'd like to make more sountracks for movies and Joker 2 is kinda confirmed to be a musical movie. So kind of obvious she'll work on this. 

Who do you think will be involved in this as songwriters and producers with Gaga on this music project ?

Anderson123

Idk but hope Hildur is back for the score. If Gaga works with her then that's great but if she wants to just focus on the acting role then I'm ok with it too.

• monketsharona changed the title to Who will work on Joker 2 soundtrack
elijahfan

It's still pretty early to say, though it's quite tempting to fantasize about Gaga having something to do with it. We'll have to wait and see.

Reality

Hildur Guonadottir did the soundtrack for the first movie and I hope she comes back. I usually don't pay that much attention to the soundtrack in movies, but her's was incredible. Her + Gaga would be amazing!

🃏🖤👹

Reginald

Give me the full musical opera treatment, Stephen Sondheim in this betch :legend: (may he rest in peace, legendT) 

Meat
6 minutes ago, KORG said:

Gaga & Fineas :legend:

Please keep that pretentious man away from her. He literally made fun of her once.

I’m confused how it’s going to go. We all know she likes to do the opposite of what we will expect 😬 

Joshie S

b*oodp*p is waiting for the call :diane:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

2 hours ago, Meat said:

Please keep that pretentious man away from her. He literally made fun of her once.

Lots of people have made fun of other people. We can't hold people accountable til death over one time actions.

Gaga wore fur, Gaga sang with rkelly etc etc.

DoremonLove
12 hours ago, KORG said:

Lots of people have made fun of other people. We can't hold people accountable til death over one time actions.

Gaga wore fur, Gaga sang with rkelly etc etc.

Not u bringing r kelly when she removed the song. There r many people gaga can work with who respects her she doesnt have to work with ppl like billies brother thank you.

How can anoyone not love gaga

Sorcerer

Hildur Gudnadottir can make the score, and Pasek and Paul (La La Land, The Greatest Showman) can help Gaga with the lyrics. That would be amazing.

RAMROD

Danny Elfman or Trent Reznor/Atticus Ross duo please :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Serial Chiller
16 hours ago, Meat said:

Girl he's dead. You can't "keep him away"

He, without a doubt, shaped modern musical theater. So references to him will always be made. 

Archived