đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga flirting with Doja Cat

dit

Featured Posts

Helxig

She must be having a lot of fun on TikTok lately! Because I was just scrolling my FYP and saw her in the comments...

Also lmao @ Gaga seeing a TikTok about her saying "you can see her spit flying around" :laughga:  I'd die of shame if Gaga recognised me and I said THAT

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Ziggy
1 hour ago, dit said:

Gaga literally has 6 easy Billboard Hot 100 #1 hits waiting for her via collabs with artists who ALL expressed they really want to collab with her and are very commercially relevant

Bad Bunny

Lizzo

Harry Styles

BTS

Cardi B

Doja Cat

easiest #1s of her entire life but at the same time I dont really want ANY of these except for Harry Styles, Bad Bunny and maybe Cardi. 

I'd rather she continues releasing more solo music or a few collabs with very interessting underground artists but a collab with a commercially succesful artist here and there would be nice. I'm glad she was open to the idea on Chromatica when she collabed with Ariana and Blackpink which was super unexpected tbh. I think the more she ages the more she is opening up to the idea I guess.

Swap out Lizzo and Cardi B for Lil Nas X as Rumors was…less than the hit it was intended to be…

tbh I think Bad Bunny would be the most interesting one, though. I’d love hearing them together 

Roughhouse Dandy

I neeeeeeeeeeed a collab PLEASE

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

AshIey
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

She must be having a lot of fun on TikTok lately! Because I was just scrolling my FYP and saw her in the comments...

Also lmao @ Gaga seeing a TikTok about her saying "you can see her spit flying around" :laughga:  I'd die of shame if Gaga recognised me and I said THAT

Lol why did I see her in the comment section of the first video that popped up on my fyp right now :air:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRUy7xEw/?k=1

Helxig
1 hour ago, AshIey said:

Lol why did I see her in the comment section of the first video that popped up on my fyp right now :air:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRUy7xEw/?k=1

Oh she IS having fun on TikTok tonight :laughga: 

This gives us a small window into her FYP which is interesting. So far we know Gaga's FYP has shown her Doja Cat, a video of her own tour, and a girl doing skincare with her French bulldog

I've wondered this before too: what must it be like for a celebrity when their algorithm keeps showing them things of themselves. I would hate that :sweat:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

huttont

I’m here for any collabs. It’s fun to see Gaga work with other artists who bring a new element to the table. I do love the idea of having a solo song and then a remixed collab 

4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

This gives us a small window into her FYP which is interesting. So far we know Gaga's FYP has shown her Doja Cat, a video of her own tour, and a girl doing skincare with her French bulldog

I've wondered this before too: what must it be like for a celebrity when their algorithm keeps showing them things of themselves. I would hate that :sweat:

Domain CAT & a French bullDOG. Skincare...

Let's force ourselves onto her algorithm with cat & dog tags & skincare tags.

Moonlight on Water
31 minutes ago, Helxig said:

this is honestly pretty cute. her watching french bulldog tiktoks.. :bradley:

she/her

BlingNotTheMusic
8 hours ago, KORG said:

She does pull off the Sinead really well. 

That's Doja?! I thought that was Yvie Oddly :stalkga:

Zaplingfire
8 hours ago, dit said:

Gaga literally has 6 easy Billboard Hot 100 #1 hits waiting for her via collabs with artists who ALL expressed they really want to collab with her and are very commercially relevant

Bad Bunny

Lizzo

Harry Styles

BTS

Cardi B

Doja Cat

I'd be over the moon for a Lizzo collab. I wouldn't be against any of the others but I'd sell my body for a Lizzo one

Edit to add: 'Sell My Body' possible title?

Here for the collab :lolly:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Archived