Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kelis snaps back at Beyhive

Teletubby

Featured Posts

HIM820
1 hour ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

Honestly if i was Kelis i'd let it be sampled id ask for money from it, and that's it

Isn’t the whole point here that she can’t be compensated legally? 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink

people are weirdos like imagine spending your free time bullying someone online all in the name of stanning an artist that literally has no idea you exist :rip: 

Teletubby
12 minutes ago, KORG said:

Logic prevails! Can't believe those stans trying to take the high ground when the removal of the sample is clear admission from B's team

Beyhive attacked disabled people after she decided to remove an ableist slur from Heated.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

ChrissyBot
6 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Beyhive attacked disabled people after she decided to remove an ableist slur from Heated.

This shows how truly effed up her fans are. Like what is going thru their head:saladga: not that other fanbase are any better cuz we all have crazy fans in each fanbase. But stan culture in general is so toxic:awkney:

41 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

This shows how truly effed up her fans are. Like what is going thru their head:saladga: not that other fanbase are any better cuz we all have crazy fans in each fanbase. But stan culture in general is so toxic:awkney:

This is generally what happens when the idol in question has no voice. She doesn't speak against any injustice really that I know of or issue apologies for her missteps or even acknowledge them so her fanbase make dtuff up and go rogue without her true thoughts made public.

I wouldnt be surprised if she had no idea these 2 tracks had been changed.

PawsUpJago

Stan culture is so vile and always based in and around misogyny. 

Crazy but not shocking that this culture is predominately made up of women and lgbtq individuals literally just attacking their own. Its literally always to bring down and attack women ultimately when it comes down to it and the men all still at the top profiting off all of it unscathed. 

Shipper

Before we go on our moral highway unicorn high horse, Twitter little monster stans are no different.
:oops:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

4 hours ago, Charmz said:

I went back and listened to Kelis’ album called “Flesh Tone” dance album, and it’s really really good!

and glad Beyoncé removed her sample.

Fleshtone is amazing and was before it’s time 

1 hour ago, PawsUpJago said:

Stan culture is so vile and always based in and around misogyny. 

Crazy but not shocking that this culture is predominately made up of women and lgbtq individuals literally just attacking their own. Its literally always to bring down and attack women ultimately when it comes down to it and the men all still at the top profiting off all of it unscathed. 

Stan culture is exclusively the sport of hungry bottoms who refer to men as “daddy” on Grindr. I don’t know any women who toxicstan like the gays do.

PawsUpJago
7 minutes ago, Willco said:

Stan culture is exclusively the sport of hungry bottoms who refer to men as “daddy” on Grindr. I don’t know any women who toxicstan like the gays do.

The gays do it to the extreme but I've seen some of the most vile things Ive ever read written about these women by females part of the stan culture cult. 

The men in this industry literally bank on women being pitted against each other, and stans play right into their hands consistently. The cycle won't ever end 

RAMROD

Either way, nothing of value was lost. The song still sounds the same. Glad that Bey remove the interpolation out of respect. So, I guess this is a win-win? :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SarahYuko
44 minutes ago, Willco said:

I feel like k-pop stans are predominantly female and I've seen plenty of toxicity there though. They're vile and petty a lot of times.

Archived