šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

'Joker 2' To Release In October 2024

theahsfan

Featured Posts

Idk if u guys remember my psychic thread and i think itā€™s now deleted because of a weird havk on this forum, but I said Gagz will have a scene somewhere in a hospital and sheā€™ll be praised for how emotional it was. **** i was right. It means this is gonna be a success for her

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KindnessPunk

Timing makes sense, TCB ends in Sept, Gaga would have a month off to rest, prep in Nov, and film in Dec. If she is cast in the film, I guess we wonā€™t see Enigma or J&P return until Spring 2023 or Summer.Ā 

Gaga is teasing this acceptance of the role in the tour interlude where she is speaking..i feel it. She has started preparing

NATAH
4 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Is she really playing Harley Quinn? I dont like the idea of different actors playing the same role/character, like i dont think in everyone else besides Margot for that characterĀ 

it's very normal for the batman universe :bear:

there's been so many jokers, so many batmans, there can be many harley quinns too

mother, what must i do?

monketsharona
8 hours ago, bambi96 said:

We won't get music until 2025, not 2023...

Honestly with a movie release in late 2024 she has time to make a music era in 2023 / 2024

ELECTROHEART

Of course LG7 could comeĀ first, she's filming on december and then Enigma/tica/Vegas shows will take place on late spring/summer 2023, so she could easily release a new album (or the infamous ACT II :stalkga:) by fall/winter 2023-24

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

River

The interludes were filmed by Nick Knight before the Chromatica era started so all the ā€œsheā€™s teasing the roleā€ is just a weird coincidence.

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

monketsharona
3 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Of course LG7 could comeĀ first, she's filming on december and then Enigma/tica/Vegas shows will take place on late spring/summer 2023, so she could easily release a new album (or the infamous ACT II :stalkga:) by fall/winter 2023-24

I honestly feel like that's what she'll be aiming. A movie is often shot in 3-4 months (depending on her role screen time of course). so I'dĀ say she'll be fully done with the filmings in Q1 2023. Which let her +1.5 years to have a music project which is more than enough, I think.Ā 

By the way the Vegas shows won't be stopping her from releasing new music material. As she literally made Chromatica while being performing in Vegas and the original plans of 2020 were to release the album + performing in Vegas at the same time.Ā 

monketsharona
13 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

So LG7 will be out in 2025

Please she has +2 years to release an album before the movie is out.

Ā 

Just a random schedule she could have (only my guess)Ā :

Today - Sept 2022 : CBT

Sept / Dec 2022 : preparing for Joker 2 role

Dec 2022 / March - April 2023Ā : Joker filming

Rest of 2023 : Vegas / working / finishing LG7.

Somewhere in late 2023 /Ā 2024 : Release of LG7 campaign.

September / October 2024Ā : Joker 2 promo + movie release.

2025 : Awards season early year + summer LG7 tour.

Ā 

That could work without her having too much projects packed.Ā 

JLoveLamar

Y'all, we JUST got Chromatica! She's doing to sing in this new film! We will not be without new music

RAMROD

As of late, y'all who wishes for Gaga to do another pop album, need to also question, is Gaga in that mental state to be a pop star currently. Especially after she said herself last week,Ā that she was never wanted to record another pop album,Ā that would become Chromatica, if she wasn't convinced by a friend. (Who I am guessing to be Bloodpop)Ā 

So before y'all make all these LG7 talks, make sure the artist herself is actually in that mood first.Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived