'Joker 2' To Release In October 2024

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • theahsfan changed the title to 'Joker 2' To Release In October 2024
weed

Yassss!!!!! It seems far away but it'll be here in a second. Also that gives plenty of time for another era!!! like.. we should be excited!!! LG7 first and then Joker 2!!!!

bich... it's HOG + Chromatica once again!! omg another movie + album era every 3-5 years, we love it!

a la.. Joanne & AHS & ASIB, 2015-2019, HOG & Chromatica, 2020-2023?, LG7 + Joker 2 2023-2025!

Anderson123

If she films in December but the movie is not coming out til Fall 2024 that means we might get new music in 2023. :applause:

Noah

I feel like we will get a new Album before that, how exciting!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

JaysAMess

Not 2 years :bradley:

I still don't think the movie needed a sequel but I'm still hyped to see it anyway

Ronnie

Could be why Chromatica Ball is so dark. She may be planning another dark era before shooting begins to help get her in the right mindset for the role. 

Reality

A release date 2 years from now is interesting, especially if they're filming it in December. I would've thought a late 2023 date or something like that. Then again, I'll keep myself busy with the MCU's Phases 5 and 6 until then so I don't have that much of a problem with it :sweat: 

🃏🖤👹

EGOT2027

people in ~the industry~ have been saying this is a done deal for a while, so i’m not sure why they still aren’t confirming gaga. i also hope they don’t screw themselves by releasing during a year that will most likely be a very heavy election in america

Rahrahbitchson

Is she really playing Harley Quinn? I dont like the idea of different actors playing the same role/character, like i dont think in everyone else besides Margot for that character 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Instead of this being a sequel it would be so much more sickening if it was its own movie where Gaga is the Joker. 

DoremonLove

I hope we get an official confirmation of gaga staring in it soon. I need something to be excited about.

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived