💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

'Joker 2' To Release In October 2024

theahsfan

Featured Posts

JLoveLamar
59 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

people in ~the industry~ have been saying this is a done deal for a while, so i’m not sure why they still aren’t confirming gaga. i also hope they don’t screw themselves by releasing during a year that will most likely be a very heavy election in america

Nothing is a done deal until post production. Remember, Beyoncé recorded songs with Diane Warren for A Star Is Born in 2011

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened to the other thread:gum:

Anyways Joker was released on the same date in 2019 and filmed in sept-nov in 2018 .. so I guess that they would start filming Joker 2 in sept 2023

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Noah said:

I feel like we will get a new Album before that, how exciting!

More like another full year of Vegas performances. It wouldn't make sense to revamp Enigma with Chromatica songs just to release a new record in the middle of it.

Noah
10 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

More like another full year of Vegas performances. It wouldn't make sense to revamp Enigma with Chromatica songs just to release a new record in the middle of it.

I‘m trying to hold onto my last ounces of delusion :( 

⟡ ⋆ ËšïœĄâ‹†đŸŠąâ‹† ËšïœĄâ‹†âŸĄ

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Noah said:

I‘m trying to hold onto my last ounces of delusion :( 

OK, but just try not to set yourself up for disappointment and focus on what we know we have a good chance of getting next year, which is a new Vegas show and a new movie. That's worth getting excited for.

Noah
9 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

OK, but just try not to set yourself up for disappointment and focus on what we know we have a good chance of getting next year, which is a new Vegas show and a new movie. That's worth getting excited for.

Thank you! I'm super excited and thanks to Haus Labs she's also on social media a lot, so she's never really gone! An Album would just be the cherry on top of all the amazing things she's doing 😁

⟡ ⋆ ËšïœĄâ‹†đŸŠąâ‹† ËšïœĄâ‹†âŸĄ

elijahfan
6 minutes ago, Tangerine said:

Variety posted about it too

Honestly, at this point I really hope this is going to happen and they're not gonna pull an American Crime Story where everyone was saying she was cast as Donatella and we all know how this ended.

BlingNotTheMusic
31 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

What if it's revamped with Chromatica songs AND LG7 songs :flop:

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

What if it's revamped with Chromatica songs AND LG7 songs :flop:

gaga thoughts GIF

YourEvilTwin

This is why I'm convinced that she has at least one other film in the pipeline, that'll start filming possibly even before Joker 2. Three years is too long a gap between movies, during which she doesn't even seemingly have an album planned.

sara57
8 minutes ago, YourEvilTwin said:

This is why I'm convinced that she has at least one other film in the pipeline, that'll start filming possibly even before Joker 2. Three years is too long a gap between movies, during which she doesn't even seemingly have an album planned.

She had a three-years gap between A Star Is Born (2018) and House of Gucci (2021) tho. Ofc the pandemic happened between those two, maybe it would be different if it didn't.

G U C C I

If this truly is going to be the insane production I imagine it to be then the actual filming and production could take a lot longer than the original Joker. With original music will come a soundtrack that I am sure she will spearhead as she did with ASIB. This will be a big gamble for everyone involved so them taking a full year for the production would make sense. 

Also, there is the possibility she is looking at a Broadway premier for 2023 or another project we know nothing of yet. At this point though if it was another film there would be news of it. So new music would make sense. Unless she just wants time off to spend with Michael and her family.

there’s is absolutely no way shes “teasing” and unconfirmed role via an entire international stadium tour

than again i’m still waiting for sour candy mv, we’re all delulu here

Archived