Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

My Chromatica Ball outfit DIY

Sandrology

Featured Posts

Sandrology

Hello little Chromaticsters,

here it is! This video was in the making for several months and a project close to my heart, to celebrate the Chromatica Ball.

Come and join me on my journey of making my Chromatica Ball Outfit for the first date in Düsseldorf. Inspired by the monochromatic tribes of Chromatica, I designed and fabricated my look as an "Eco Warrior" [Green Tribe], with some details and accessories of a "Kindness Punk" [pink tribe], representing the promotion colour scheme as well. Hope to inspire you for your outfit and let's celebrate the chromatica ball together little Monsters.

Sandrology
27 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Wow! So creative; love the final look! Can you make my outfit? Haha! :pawsup:

Aw thank you. When is your date?  :kiss:

pachinko
10 minutes ago, Sandrology said:

Aw thank you. When is your date?  :kiss:

August 26th. The day of my birthday. :firega::queenga:

HermioneT

This is really impressive! :giveup:I love DIY projects, but have never done such an intricate project. I tried to sun print an outfit for my date but it didn't worked out.

She / hers

heavymetalenigma

I really love how eclectic the outfit is - the matching bandana and the glasses really add to the look too

Sandrology
9 hours ago, pachinko said:

August 26th. The day of my birthday. :firega::queenga:

OMG a Sine from Above. Have the best time <3

Sandrology
9 hours ago, HermioneT said:

This is really impressive! :giveup:I love DIY projects, but have never done such an intricate project. I tried to sun print an outfit for my date but it didn't worked out.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I never tried sun printing before, but I love the idea. I'm sure youre wearing something amazing that will work out at the end :)

Sandrology
7 hours ago, heavymetalenigma said:

I really love how eclectic the outfit is - the matching bandana and the glasses really add to the look too

Thank you so much. Everything was build from the Bandana to be honest. I loved these colours and tried to incooperate them in most of my pieces, to match the Album colours

heavymetalenigma
3 hours ago, Sandrology said:

Thank you so much. Everything was build from the Bandana to be honest. I loved these colours and tried to incooperate them in most of my pieces, to match the Album colours

I did a similar thing with my outfit, I used the chromatica colours as inspiration - though it didn't work out completely as the weather was a little too warm. I really like how everything matches super well in this outfit! 

Sandrology
7 hours ago, heavymetalenigma said:

I did a similar thing with my outfit, I used the chromatica colours as inspiration - though it didn't work out completely as the weather was a little too warm. I really like how everything matches super well in this outfit! 

Followed you on Twitter. Would love to see your look as well! :kara:

Yeah I also started with the denim shirt and got rid of it as soon as i realized how hot it will be :firega:

heavymetalenigma
1 hour ago, Sandrology said:

Followed you on Twitter. Would love to see your look as well! :kara:

Yeah I also started with the denim shirt and got rid of it as soon as i realized how hot it will be :firega:

Thank you :kara: I barely use Twitter though - my Instagram is @romeoredmusic, I should update my details on here :)

I sadly don't have any pictures yet but I had a similar concept with the Chromatica colours - I went for green / purple instead of pink, as I had an outfit for that. It was purple trousers and a green / purple shirt. It was super warm though so I changed the shirt for a t shirt before the show (the Gagadaily marry the might t shirt which I brought with me).

I also wore a bandana, when I think of Gaga wearing bandanas I think of the Judas video, so it's nice to have a nod to the Born this way era!

Sandrology
11 hours ago, BradleyCooper said:

Amazing job! I love the effort that went into it 

thank you :kiss:

Archived