Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

*Spoiler* My experience at The Chromatica Ball London

Featured Posts

So last night happened! :heart:  (sorry in advance for the huge paragraph)

After 12 years, one cancelled show and two postponements I finally got to see my idol live in concert again. When I was on the way in the car and in the stadium navigating my way to the merchandise area I was extremely anxious due to the large crowds and was feeling really nervous (I got my Babylon t shirt).

However as soon as I was in my seats and the show started, I just completely forgot about all of that and everything I'd been feeling these past few weeks and had the time of my life!! It was just so unreal and dream like seeing Gaga herself on the stage singing and performing, you can tell how tiny she is in person I hadn't realised it before. 

Hearing Alice, Replay, 911, Babylon and my favourite song ever The Edge Of Glory live was such an outer body experience and I felt super lucky to get to have those moments. The flames were crazy hot I felt like my sins and first layer of skin were burned away :lmao: it was also super special to see Gaga communicate with the audience and getting to hear what she had to say, it melts my heart to hear how she was grateful that we waited for her all this time. She was more than worth the wait, a beautiful person inside and out and an incredible artist and many other things.

The whole experience was just unreal from start to finish, I loved seeing so many of the fans all dressed up. I saw so many people in there GGD t shirts (you looked amazing if I had seen you ) as well as seeing someone in a replica HMH outfit as well as someone in the Alice/Replay/Monster outfit. 

All in all, I'm sad that the experience is over as it's something I've waited for a very long time but last night was something I thought would never happen only in my dreams. But I'm so glad it happened, my heart feels so full and it made me realise what's most important and why I'm here. 

Thank you so much Gaga for doing these incredible shows and still being you after all this time, you looked amazing from start to finish and I feel blessed to have the experience. It will probably be a long time before it happens however I'll be waiting here and ready and I cannot wait to see what will have changed since this last time. You will always have such a special place in my heart and have got me through the worst of times. I love you forever :kara:

Also, thank you to all the incredible Monsters who were there too, you looked amazing and getting to dance, sing and cry with you was very special. Paws up forever, I love you :pawsup:

bambi96

Last night was simply incredible! It felt so surreal, I feel like I wasn't actually there!

I have mixed feeling about BTW (production) when listening to it on my phone, but you can tell that it was made to be live! It was such a highlight for me.

The flames SHOCKED me! They were so hot and felt around the entire stadium.

Also, the strobe lighting near the end? AMAZING.

The poem acting section near the end? So awesome!

Rain on Me was just awesome.

The entire night was phenomenal and again, just surreal!

Debithius

Thank god I didn't wear my Marry The Night GGD t-shirt, so many people wore it 😅

gaga4lifer

lucky you, i truly believe my dream will come true at her next tour, and that she'll come to Vienna or Italy :pawsup:

Ora et labora, Deus adest sine mora

1 minute ago, gab said:

lucky you, i truly believe my dream will come true at her next tour, and that she'll come to Vienna or Italy :pawsup:

She will, you all deserve it :runhug:

Also, this wasn't my first time seeing Gaga live everyone! I went to TMB 2.0 in Manchester 2010, February. 

gaga4lifer
2 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

Also, this wasn't my first time seeing Gaga live everyone! I went to TMB 2.0 in Manchester 2010, February. 

my mom and sister went to TMB 2.0 in Zagreb, y'all are so lucky

Ora et labora, Deus adest sine mora

So many people having such wonderful experiences, I'm so happy for you op it sounds amazing :kara: 

I'm getting super nervous about going to my one because of the large crowd, hopefully it will be same as you and everything will be okay in the end!:pawsup:

26 minutes ago, Ivy said:

So many people having such wonderful experiences, I'm so happy for you op it sounds amazing :kara: 

I'm getting super nervous about going to my one because of the large crowd, hopefully it will be same as you and everything will be okay in the end!:pawsup:

It’s easy for me to say, but I just forgot everything and embraced where I was! When Gaga is there nothing else matters 💕

Yaaaas Gaga

I went to the London concert on 29 July and I agree it was like an out of body experience. I went solo so I was extremely nervous about travelling and the large crowds but once I was in the stadium I calmed down and prepared for the show. It was literally one of the best experiences of my life and I think the Chromatica Ball exemplifies why Gaga is in a league of her own when it comes to performance. And her VOICE! It's the best i've ever heard her sound, even better than 2014-15. Her choreography was incredible given her condition and I thought it was a well selected set list. I'm just sad it's over cause i've been building up to this since pre-Covid when I first bought my tickets.

I just hope we don't have to wait 2-3 years to see her in this kind of show again. She's only got a few more years of being able to produce this kind of performance so I would love at least one more tour before then.

EDIT: The only negative of the night for me was the absolute **** show that is London transport from White Hart Lane. Never experienced anything quite like it. Literally none of the security had a clue. I was stuck in a queue of about 2,000 trying to get the Overground from White Hart Lane station before my claustrophobia kicked in and I ended up walking 30 minutes to Severn Sisters tube station which, by the way, is the hottest ****ing tube i've ver been on. It ended up taking my 2 hours to get back to my hotel but at least I made it back safely.

3 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

you can tell how tiny she is in person I hadn't realised it before. 

This lmao, so tiny it's insane, but it was weird seeing her but amazing

Jpanese

Congratulations and welce to the Live Gaga club. Your finances will never be the same 🔥💸

I've seen all her shows now (including Enigma and Jazz) and going to Chromatica Ball twice.

It is just fun. And who knows how long she will tour, so enjoy it while it lasts.

ImMatt

Same! My first Gaga show which I've also waited 12 years for 😭

I agree about Tottenham. I knew it would be a nightmare to get home - thank god for the curfew and it finishing at a sensible time otherwise I'd have no hope of getting home. So happy you saw TEOG...she cut it for our show and its one of my favourite songs. But still, loads to enjoy and remember forever :kiss:

1 hour ago, Jpanese said:

Congratulations and welce to the Live Gaga club. Your finances will never be the same 🔥💸

I've seen all her shows now (including Enigma and Jazz) and going to Chromatica Ball twice.

It is just fun. And who knows how long she will tour, so enjoy it while it lasts.

My next one is Xtina! Cannot wait to get Dirrtyyyyyy

christina aguilera dirrty GIF

23 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

Same! My first Gaga show which I've also waited 12 years for 😭

I agree about Tottenham. I knew it would be a nightmare to get home - thank god for the curfew and it finishing at a sensible time otherwise I'd have no hope of getting home. So happy you saw TEOG...she cut it for our show and its one of my favourite songs. But still, loads to enjoy and remember forever :kiss:

I'm so glad she included TEOG, it's my favourite song ever and getting so sing a long with it live was a very special moment.

Archived