💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Tour Silhouette - CHROMATICA BALL Poster series 3/3

warhol killer

Featured Posts

warhol killer

The latest poster for the Tour Silhouette series (revamped), and the last for my Chromatica Ball poster series - is the iconic shape to the intro of the tour. The tour silhouette series feature the iconic silhouette intros of the world tours of Gaga.

A revamp of what I did before + Gaga tweet 5 years ago:

Spoiler

compilation-tagged.jpg

This is the last poster that is a part of my 3-piece poster series for the Chromatica Ball tour. (3/3)

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgps8NZByH_/

warhol killer ✮ GAGAÂč⁔

Cello

Amazing! I hope Gaga sees this one too

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

Catnikko
49 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

The latest poster for the Tour Silhouette series (revamped), and the last for my Chromatica Ball poster series - is the iconic shape to the intro of the tour. The tour silhouette series feature the iconic silhouette intros of the world tours of Gaga.

A revamp of what I did before + Gaga tweet 5 years ago:

Hide contents

compilation-tagged.jpg

This is the last poster that is a part of my 3-piece poster series for the Chromatica Ball tour. (3/3)

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgps8NZByH_/

these are all amazing! I'm gutted Gaga didn't get to see the source when she saw them and tweeted :messga:, you deserve the recognition 

Actual patient

darkgaga

Omg I love them! (Saw them on insta a few years ago but didnt know you made them!) Would love to try some as my iphone wallpaper! Do you maybe have them In good quality without the text?

Luke78619

Oh wow this is so well done, amazing job :nick:

off topic but does anyone have a good pic of this silhouette from the actual tour? Or the one with the spikes from the interlude? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Number Five

Wow they are all beautiful! Do you have them in higher quality? I would love to see them all up close. 

avalon x

I was actually waiting for this ever since she performed in DĂŒsseldorf. And I'm NOT disappointed. :sara:

Also I can see huge improvements on the old ones, especially for the BTW Ball! Well done! :applause:

You could do Enigma next with her suspended in air with the keytar and all the light reflecting off of her like a disco ball!

:udidnt:

Spoiler

200202-lady-gaga-cs-1105a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived