💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga bops to Beyonce while shilling lipsticks!

dit

Featured Posts

Aussie

Beyoncé releasing an album seems to have become a royal affair in the USA! Seen it pop up everywhere, from celebs like Gaga to the main, serious news broadcasters. Yikes! 

Many of the things Gaga had wanted to do, such as visual albums and second acts for her albums, Beyoncé has done so successfully. Obviously it helps having the money, power and connections Beyoncé and Jay Z have but still

hieronymus
41 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Beyoncé releasing an album seems to have become a royal affair in the USA! Seen it pop up everywhere, from celebs like Gaga to the main, serious news broadcasters. Yikes! 

Many of the things Gaga had wanted to do, such as visual albums and second acts for her albums, Beyoncé has done so successfully. Obviously it helps having the money, power and connections Beyoncé and Jay Z have but still

There's also the element of writing and producing so much of your own work which money and connections can't really buy.

PussOfYonce
49 minutes ago, Aussie said:

????????

just enjoy the music lol.

✹ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✹

Admin
53 minutes ago, Aussie said:

what triggered this lmao

StarstruckIllusion

“Shilling” ☠

voltron92
2 hours ago, Hold My Ham said:

There's also the element of writing and producing so much of your own work which money and connections can't really buy.

Sia?

Levine
3 hours ago, Hold My Ham said:

Who dat?

Aussie
3 hours ago, PussOfYonce said:

????????

just enjoy the music lol.

Who said I wasn’t?

gaga4lifer

we stan besties!! :kara:

Ora et labora, Deus adest sine mora

hieronymus
5 hours ago, Levine said:

Who dat?

6 hours ago, voltron92 said:

Sia?

Gaga? She hasn't fulfilled the lofty plans for past eras because she's actually writing and producing her own work, not paying ~80 writers/producers to do the output for her and then using her influence to get credits.

voltron92
4 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

Gaga? She hasn't fulfilled the lofty plans for past eras because she's actually writing and producing her own work, not paying ~80 writers/producers to do the output for her and then using her influence to get credits.

I was asking if you were Sia. :fatcat:

Archived