Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

RoM going to be Gaga's last #1?

dit

Featured Posts

SevenWonder

Billboard is just too hard to predict unless you're a streaming giant. I thing she will. But I could also see it never happening again. 

I also thing the Top 100 has just lost all its important when someone like Drake can get 8 top tens (or whatever) in a week. It's kinda meaningless now.

monstertoronto

Of course she will. She scored a number one with her last album and a top 5. Chromatica was released when people questioned whether she could be a pop star again and in the midst of global disaster. The success of those singles and the success of the stadium tour shows she can. I’m sure her next pop album will have even more attention and success on its release, as how could she possibly release during both a global pandemic and overdue racial reckoning moment again.  With a normal album release and promotion plan that isn’t thwarted by world events she absolutely can have another number one!  

Cerny

No, she’ll use another mpg at some point and score another number 1, just like she did with Arianee and Miss Cooper. 

weed

I'd love like 5 #1's that she's featured on, giving iconic verses/duets. a la Empire State of Mind, Love The Way You Lie, Promiscuous!! binch we need that! Idk who the man would be, but omg... imagine 2022 cover of Promiscuous by Gaga and Drake lmao

weed

the way she's scored a top 5 hit 7 albums in a row :diane:

Fanta

Not if she knows how to choose her singles, no. Enigma should’ve been a single and it could’ve easily gone #1. The song’s segment at the tour is proof alone, it’s amazing. 

Reginald
6 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Not if she knows how to choose her singles, no. 

:partysick: Well... :lmao:#JusticeForSourCandy 

insight
59 minutes ago, Meat said:

Cher literally got a #1 in her 50s. Anything is possible.

If anything, ageism is much more prominent, if not worse, now. Late 90s were a whole different environment for music veterans.

Tyler1992

This question has been asked since ARTPOP.

A single not going top ten isn’t indicative to Gagas future charts.

She has another number one forsure.

NightStar

It really depends too much on the timing of the precise week. Bad Romance is one of her biggest, if not the biggest, hits, and it never reached No.1. Dope, despite being one of her least played songs, reached No.8 due to the moment of release and performance. 

If we were to generalize, then I believe we could say that both, Shallow and Rain On Me made it to her all-time top 10 of Radio Songs Billboard Chart: Shallow charted for 37(!) weeks, outdoing Bad Romance and Poker Face, while Rain On Me proved an Alejandro-scale radio hit. 

So, using her Monster Ball book, I assume it's safe to say that she probably still has some more donkey surprises under her skirt :river:

BabylonChristmas

Gaga can be unpredictable, but I'm going with thinking that ROM won't be her last #1. She's only gonna continue to flourish in different ways from here on out especially with music

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

Versace

If she wants then she will. Gaga is smart and a veteran. She knows what type of song she’ll need to put out if she wants a number 1. However I doubt Gaga will be aiming for that at all, so it’ll have to align with what she really wants from a song. 

TimotheeChalamet

No and most of all does if really matter that much? 

RichAssPiss

Bad Bunny, Cardi B, and Lil Nas X collabs are just waiting to smash. 

If she wants to get a number 1 she'll get one.

ROM was an example of this.

Shallow was organic.

She can do both.

With Chromatica, she was clearly going to release Sour Candy after ROM which eouldve easily been number 1.

It's a formula. You cant put HMH as an example at all. She has done zero promo. Most people don't know the song exists.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived